1. Best PVP class

Best dueling and overall best PVP class on Molten (Now Warmane) MoP?
    I don't care much about arenas and BGs and when I mean PVP, I generally mean dueling in front of SW.

I've heard warriors are neat but I don't want to play a class that's played by 50% of the server's players. Still, if warrs are 100% unbeatable and uncontested, I'll do that

2. Monks are gods at 1v1.
    DKs can will do brilliant against anything that isnt a feral/rogue.
    Hunters are pretty good at that too.
    Enhancement shamans can melt anything.
    Feral druids refuse to die.

There are a couple of classes which require skill to 1v1, like a Spriest, or a Mage, ret paladin to name 3.

3. Imo you should roll Hunter, it's fun as hell to play!

Spriest is for masochists, I'm rerolling class as well.

4. Spriest is for masochists, I'm rerolling class as well.
    That made me giggle little bit..

5. Best PvP class? Look at the patch notes of the following patches and see who got most nerfs.
    Otherwise it's just all opinions.

6. atm dk with 4xt15 he can spawn like 100 mobs where every is hitting like 6-7k in pvp.... why they never test trinkets and sets.

7. The BEST class would be the one class everybody everywhere at anytime will be playing.

If there was such a thing as BEST class, why decide to have another class, or 2, or 7 or 10 in the game?

It would be World of ArmsWarriorCraft

Oh, before you dig deeper, this also counts for Talent Specs.
    I know the game gives you a choice of 3, but really, 2 are just for show while you are doing Cooking Dailies and one is BEST.

8. And how do the rogues fare? Are they any good? I'm only asking because I don't see many so perhaps they really suck.

9. Monks. Just monks. You don't know are they healers or dps. Insane

10. Monks. Just monks. You don't know are they healers or dps. Insane
    Finally get to agree with this guy.

Monks are probably the best thing to happen in [strike]MoP[/strike] WoW.

Stack up on that Grievous and you'll just rip through everyone. #Can'tWaitForPrideful

11. well all classes can be deadly in the right hands(exept spriest atm maybe :O )

12. Dks and ferals if we're talking duels.

13. Every class in my mop has a kick, trust me, as for rogues well rogues were overall alright during mop, not so op but not nerfed either. My advice? just go with the class you like, you don't wanna end up gearing a class you don't really enjoy playing. As for pvp bugs, they'll get fixed eventually ofc.

14. Dks and ferals if we're talking duels.
    I keep hearing ferals. What makes them so good?

15. Dueling hands down goes to WW Monks and Ferals. Hunter and some of the other classes Kemii mentioned are good at dueling too. On retail I played Spriest in MOP w/ Monk alt.

On Molten, you'll mostly see a lot of warriors and hunters. And most warriors will be running bladestorm [lol]. Just karma during it, and burst him. You'll be kiting and healing constantly too btw. For hunters, dont use paralysis unless u have no other way to catch him. use all ur cc on cd, and burst during stuns. karma stampede. much harder than warr, but doable.

as for more in depth detail, u learn best by practicing, and i'm a firm believer in this so i just gave some tips. i never played feral much in mop [i really intend to though :)], so i can't give advice on that sorry. if it's anything remotely similar to previous expacs.. bleed kite warrs [til low hp.. then probably have to burst him.. stupid warr regen]. vs. hunters u'll wanna just try n stay on him as much as possible.

12 Last