1. [A-Nelth] <Strike Witches> recruitin'!

Hi people!!

Our guild Strike Witches (Neltharion / Alliance) is looking for members....
    Most of us are Italian but we are looking for more members, even not italian....all of you who want to join are welcome....we do both pve (Raid and Dungeons) and pvp (BG and Arena)....if you are interested just let me know!

NAME: Strike Witches LV.14
    SIDE: Ally
    SERVER: Neltharion
    TYPE: PVE & PVP
    WHISP: Lynnette, Yoshika, Sanya, Sakamoto
    REQUESTED CLASSES:
    - 1 Warlock
    - 1 Shadow Priest
    If you want to enter anyway, even if you don't have any of these classes, you are welcome, but at the moment we can't assure you presence in raid :)

Thank you all, and ..... good game!
    Edited: June 25, 2015 Reason: Update 25/06/2015

2. Hi there. Im looking to join your guild. I am a holy paladin player. currently around 300 ilvl gear but im looking to get into serious raiding soon. Ive been trying to find a guild for a bit now that runs the content that i wish to be able to do. hopefully I will be able to join this guild and help out. my main toon is victorika, message me

3. Hi!! Sorry for not replying you.... if you are still interested, we'll try to contact you later.... thx :D

4. yes i am still interested. hopefully i can be on around the same time as you haha

5. Hahahaha....try in the weekend, it's easier maybe :D

6. May 4, 2015  
    UP! We are still looking....mostly for healers but not only....so feel free to contact us :D

7. May 6, 2015  
    What is the usual raid time of your guild?

8. May 6, 2015  
    Not always the same....we try to organize the raid according to everybody's schedule, so that most of the guilders can participate....

9. June 9, 2015