1. He just likes to attack anyone from my Guild, just let him be angry for whatever childish reason no matter how much I'm right he will argue for the sake of it.

@Lynea, it's 2% Damage reduction with the Trinkets. Blizzard changed the DR curve for Grievous and it does translate correctly, it's in Prideful season your 2% turns into 5% or something like that.

2. Unfortunately MoP is still very disbalanced in class priority:

Although for example Frost Mages got fixed (most of the important bugs), and now I am finally able to deal some good amount of DPS, there are still classes who deal extraordinary high DPS. I am not sure if these people are bots and abusers, but that's just insane:

Today while doing Eye of The Storm, rushing to the BELF tower there was a balance druid who managed to kill both a warrior and me with a couple of hits. After the warrior died, he took me on, and until I managed to throw at least one frostbolt I was already dead, from having 80% hp and Frost Barrier on me. What did the druid do: he put dots on me, he wasn't even dealing direct damage, he just spammed dots on me for a few seconds and I died - 80% melted like I was having 5% hp.

That's just not acceptable, but if the druid had full Grievous gear, then perhaps that's the reason why it happened.

But anyway that's not the only such strange case - Rogues - I've seen a lot of rogues who spam at a target throw or however their throwing knife abilities was called, I forgot, and that ability being spammed is enough to take down a person - Spam - applying poison - spam - poison - spam - poison = death.

More likely people successfully exploit bugs they have found without being caught doing it, perhaps nobody reports the exploits as well, and like this it is hard to get them fixed, when they're not being reported.

3. Today while doing Eye of The Storm, rushing to the BELF tower there was a balance druid who managed to kill both a warrior and me with a couple of hits. After the warrior died, he took me on, and until I managed to throw at least one frostbolt I was already dead, from having 80% hp and Frost Barrier on me. What did the druid do: he put dots on me, he wasn't even dealing direct damage, he just spammed dots on me for a few seconds and I died - 80% melted like I was having 5% hp.
    Did you check the combat log? Just curious...

4. Did you check the combat log? Just curious...
    No I was busy with winning the bg, I wasn't thinking of anything else. We won eventually, but that druid really made me think of things.

5. No I was busy with winning the bg, I wasn't thinking of anything else. We won eventually, but that druid really made me think of things.
    Sounds like he has one of those bugged trinkets or something. Balance druids really ain't THAT powerful here.

6. The person who spoke about the free coins and them not being deleted leading to "free" pve and full griveous gear was very right you know.All of you banished him into existance,but he is right..people that have all this gear right now DO NOT deserve it,90% of them full griveous people are either abusers( item refund bug that SHOULD be bannable),or got it with coins that were still NOT reset for absolutely no reason.This defeated the whole purpose of ...well...even releasing the raid...updating the gear that much.Go 2v2,go BGS,heck..even duels.Trinkets up 24/7(slightly tweaked now),basic pvp power boosting damage massivly(or class bugs..I can't tell anymore),think about it,how is this "quality assured" at all?

First 123