1. Disaster hit Pandaria realms by Grevious gear!

Pure imbalance in arenas,non donors will have to wait 2-3 months to play arenas again cause donors already have full gear , lags , 5 sec needed to kill healer in arenas arcane mage hiting 200k icelance and there is big diffrence in tyranical and grevious , there wasnt that big diffrence in malevolent/tyranical only in weapon, Idk why u made this move to make money faster or what this is just an disaster wich destroyed Mop pvp pernamently . I am not even sure if this is 72% resilence or 30% resilence

2. Actually it's even worse, they didn't gain money. Most people that bought Grievous got it with coins Molten refunded after the wipe. So technically they didn't pay for it since that money is gone.

3. A private server which gains money through donations will always have people who donate.
    I donate, in first place for the gear and second to support the server, so even if they would have taken our coins away before releasing the new gear, people like me(and I guess there are many) would have donated again, just for the gear.

4. Yes, and they would've gotten money from it which I wouldn't mind. But now they didn't get anything except unbalance. lol

5. We need an update on what is happening on MoP at the moment, and if it is only on MoP or serverwide - there is a big delay every 2-5 seconds, impossible to do anything.

6. It's on MoP alone, probably has something with update since I had it too an hour ago or so.

7. yeah lags, but actualy they didint buy the gear it was gift ffrom molten also people refunded some gear to buy grevious , pvp on tyranical was best it was balanced but now,,

8. Server was restarted and lag is gone now. Check facts in-game before writting.

9. Server was restarted and lag is gone now. Check facts in-game before writting.
    Check time of posts LOL...

10. the problem is that the Q&A isnt prioriticing the discovery bug (or disable) that LW/BS/Tailoring (already reported on the bug tracker) had forever now people should be able to craft malevolent gear but alas they just released the items just to tell everyone to stfu mostly, cuz people were desperate to use their coins..

if tomorrow there's another fix wave incoming wont fix the unbalance that gear created now, fresh 90's are pretty much destroyed with contender it just wont cut it anymore like before..:D

11. the problem is that the Q&A isnt prioriticing the discovery bug (or disable) that LW/BS/Tailoring (already reported on the bug tracker) had forever now people should be able to craft malevolent gear
    Crafted Malovalent gear (476 ilvl) is for 5.3,ie, SoO tier ... It is Crafted Dreadful (458 ilvl) that should be available through crafting at ToT 5.2 tier. Also PvP isnt for casuals you know .... brutal competition leaves only the strongest and strong willed around, and I prefer it that way.

12. Crafted Malovalent gear (476 ilvl) is for 5.3,ie, SoO tier ..
    yes yes, it's true indeed but releasing this perk now wouldnt HURT like it's hurting balance.. this is what most of the players and even the staff appears to not think about :D in that case they should add dreadful gear then but doubt that would do something.. releasing a peark like that wouldnt hurt the game at least throw some npc at the pvp vendors for gold or some vote points for a set but nope they wont do it because they dont want to, they want the balance ruined seems..

13. they want the balance ruined seems..
    Well the so called 'balance' you are talking about is the basic difference between the geared and ungeared .... How do you think Blizzard or most MMO handles new players vs players who played or payed?

14. you can always do what most people do .. get full tyranical grind bgs cap conquest and work your way to grievous as most people do . i realy dont see a point in this thread... grievous glad gear is obtainable in game so go farm it >..>

15. you can always do what most people do .. get full tyranical grind bgs cap conquest and work your way to grievous as most people do . i realy dont see a point in this thread... grievous glad gear is obtainable in game so go farm it >..>
    Hey its never fair unless someone gets what he wants ... preferably without any work.

123 Last