1. queue more arenas ppl

Guys just want to ask to que more arenas 2v2 and especially 3v3 :P bcs que on 1.9k mmr takes like 10mins each which is hell a lot :/

2. give me grievious and I will. oh, free 4k honor which everyone exept I got is good enough too.

3. theres no point in doing arenas if u cap cp in 10 wins......
    u can improve ur mmr but theres really no point in doing that
    i only queue after reset

4. if you get higher raiting your total cap increase a lot :) and PS: yea like half of ppl at 1.7K+ is indeed full geared :/ but you know if everyone would que there would be like minimal chance to meet full gear ppl :) and since you get like 4-5 times more raiting per win then per loose you can climb up :)

5. agreed,we need more ppl to qeu for 2s,3s

6. Not very surprising. While I understand that Molten requires funding, especially now, allowing players to purchase full Grievous will inevitably have an unfortunate effect on PvP. Yes things will eventually even out, but at the moment Id rather steer clear of the Arena until it is at least slightly on equal terms.

7. Not very surprising. While I understand that Molten requires funding, especially now, allowing players to purchase full Grievous will inevitably have an unfortunate effect on PvP. Yes things will eventually even out, but at the moment Id rather steer clear of the Arena until it is at least slightly on equal terms.
    Pvp isn't going to level out for a long time. It might be decent for a week or two before prideful releases, but then everyone will donate for full prideful and pvp will be **** again.

8. What the guy above me said... the ****storm is never ending, thats why i will stay on my low 1k MMR bracket and not face people who donated for full griv. Balance is broken once more, see you in 2 months when i get decent griv gear

9. Pvp isn't going to level out for a long time. It might be decent for a week or two before prideful releases, but then everyone will donate for full prideful and pvp will be **** again.
    I think they wont release prideful at least 6 months from now. We will prolly have at least 2 seasons with grievous gear.

10. I think they wont release prideful at least 6 months from now. We will prolly have at least 2 seasons with grievous gear.
    I highly doubt it. As soon as SoO is playable and gets released, so will prideful gear

11. Some people will cry about full prideful people 1 year after the gear release anyway. I get called donor noob cheater and whatever else almost every day.
    Prideful gear will be probably released in 3 months, but that's only my personal opinion.

Arenas would get much more playable for literally everyone if we people were playing it a lot, cuz until something about 1600-1700 rating you can get by just winning and losing games on the same rate. That means few things..
    First you can increase your cap by playing arenas if you are even average player and you can just win some games every now and then in 3v3. Reaching 1600-1700 rate would be really easy, if people were playing those a lot.
    Second important thing is that playing arenas, no matter if they are 2v2 or 3v3 you practice a lot, even losing to grievious players or just losing to much better teams. It's always a good practice for you and your team.
    And finally third and the last thing that comes to my mind is that massively playing arenas will increase the average rating in arenas to something like 1800 for active players, 2000 for good ones and 2200++ for the top tier players. I think it's really worth it, especially to play 3v3.

12. Some people will cry about full prideful people 1 year after the gear release anyway. I get called donor noob cheater and whatever else almost every day.
    Prideful gear will be probably released in 3 months, but that's only my personal opinion.

Arenas would get much more playable for literally everyone if we people were playing it a lot, cuz until something about 1600-1700 rating you can get by just winning and losing games on the same rate. That means few things..
    First you can increase your cap by playing arenas if you are even average player and you can just win some games every now and then in 3v3. Reaching 1600-1700 rate would be really easy, if people were playing those a lot.
    Second important thing is that playing arenas, no matter if they are 2v2 or 3v3 you practice a lot, even losing to grievious players or just losing to much better teams. It's always a good practice for you and your team.
    And finally third and the last thing that comes to my mind is that massively playing arenas will increase the average rating in arenas to something like 1800 for active players, 2000 for good ones and 2200++ for the top tier players. I think it's really worth it, especially to play 3v3.
    realm is dead ...

13. true need to open realm transfer from frostwolf and maybe maybe, but dont let ppl leave :D

14. Some people will cry about full prideful people 1 year after the gear release anyway. I get called donor noob cheater and whatever else almost every day.

I agree completely just dinged 1500, started yesterday night, and I can honestly say that there are not all that many full grievous out their in arena and like what Rufus said rating depends on skill as you learn from your mistakes so honestly Arena seems fine just more people need to que 3s. :)

15. @Aldrazici actually there is pretty great number of donors like 3/4 of games from 1.7 or 1.8k+
    @rufus yup I said the same more ppl will que higher raiting will be possible for everyone bcs of how does system works :) so dunno why some ppl hold back :P

12 Last