1. @Aldrazici actually there is pretty great number of donors like 3/4 of games from 1.7 or 1.8k+
    @rufus yup I said the same more ppl will que higher raiting will be possible for everyone bcs of how does system works :) so dunno why some ppl hold back :P
    Lol true I personally am not that high up, yet, but I assume at that point you should expect for their to be donors and really in 3v3 if you make it that far at this point of time you are not bad plus most of the donors are not full donors maybe just 3-4 pieces at least from what I have seen but then again still a few matches till 1700 for me.

2. i can cap really easily in my dk which have less then 470 item level with 1 partner that also have less then 470 due to the fact that actually a lot of people with low gear queue for arena at low rating. At higher rating ofc it's a different story but in fact there aren't that many people with full grievous characters, since most of donaters are at frostwolf

3. i can cap really easily in my dk
    More arenas, less knowledge... Love it.

4. More arenas, less knowledge... Love it.
    The quote you got and what you said makes no sense at all. I was just saying that i can make my cap easy because a lot of people actually queue for arenas, I wonder what is wrong whit that. Also i can't really get what you mean with "More areas, less knowledge" because besides the fact that really doesn't make any sense, when people actually play arenas more often they tend to become better and actually have more knowledge of the game...

5. I'm sure when the Tournament is announced queues will become much for active on all realms :)

6. The quote you got and what you said makes no sense at all. I was just saying that i can make my cap easy because a lot of people actually queue for arenas, I wonder what is wrong whit that. Also i can't really get what you mean with "More areas, less knowledge" because besides the fact that really doesn't make any sense, when people actually play arenas more often they tend to become better and actually have more knowledge of the game...
    i can cap really easily in my dk
    Okey lemme make a baby question for you to fix your sentence.

i can cap really easily ___ my dk
    A. In
    B. On
    C. With
    D. All of the above

I'm sure when the Tournament is announced queues will become much for active on all realms :)
    Is true you guys are implementing cross realm arenas?

7. Okey lemme make a baby question for you to fix your sentence.

A. In
    B. On
    C. With
    D. All of the above

Let me guess, it's a trick question isn't it!

8. fix warr spell reflect and i will

9. Okey lemme make a baby question for you to fix your sentence.

A. In
    B. On
    C. With
    D. All of the above

Is true you guys are implementing cross realm arenas?
    lol... i believe that you are 2 perfect that you never ever made a mistake in 1 sentence :) yeah it's with ofc... gz for finding it out :) now that you got what it takes to be good at this language, make profit out of it and go read some tutorials, maybe that help you out :)
    Next time try to stay in-topic and don't come with childish things.
    I bet you are helping out the server everyday in becoming more active in arenas, mainly at 2K raiting :)

10. When they will open realm transfers free from FW to Sarg the que will be more active dont worry, we just need to wait&see

11. Well in 2s she might be at 2k but in 3s the highest I have seen is around 1800 due to almost no one queing and long wait times.

12. I'm sure when the Tournament is announced queues will become much for active on all realms :)
    Hope so :D

13. getting 2k in a private server doesn't mean anything really

14. i am full tyranical with grievous wep,and i am 2k with no any problem,idk why u whine,coz ur noobs
    got few looses due hackers and boters.
    Prideful won't come atleast in 1-2 years,you tards.

First 12