1. Hunters who has got or have Ban'thalos

I am interested in cata realms mostly but MOP hunters would be helpful too.
    I have few questions to you:

1. How much did it take to tame him ?
    2. Did you camped for it or found it randomly?
    3. How did u tamed it (on a tree, hill)
    4. Any tips for camping him, taming?
    5. What was your first reaction when he spawned?
    6. Can you share a screenshot? :)

2. 1. How much did it take to tame him ?Um,I camped each day for few hours,friend had theory he spawns on 7 week,then,we came and camped that day,camped 4 hours and then he spawned.He got 4 and 7 day spawn time.
    2. Did you camped for it or found it randomly?Camped.
    3. How did u tamed it (on a tree, hill)Hill,he is to high for tree,you won't be able to tame it there,and on Sactuary of Malorne hill you need parachute if you want to tame him.Tamed on Magria hill.
    4. Any tips for camping him, taming?Camp,camp,and camp.Play on other acc,watch movie,study,with character there.
    5. Can you share a screenshot
    Number 5.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=284577
    Good luck with taming him! :D

3. So when he spawns I should tame it from the hill? Not from the tree? :( iI already tried to fell and I have above half of my hp when I hit the tree.
    I can tame it on the hill when he flies from the Sanctuary? (First hill)He flies into this hill right?
    And yeah thanks, I am right now xD

4. So when he spawns I should tame it from the hill? Not from the tree? :( iI already tried to fell and I have above half of my hp when I hit the tree.
    I can tame it on the hill when he flies from the Sanctuary? (First hill)He flies into this hill right?
    He doesn't stay inside the hill,i saw how he fly,Better camp in air.And when he spawns,dismount,attack to pull,and when ur near ground try to disengage or parachute,friend got it with disengage :D

5. Uh so if method with three isnt working i will try hil. I will first try it with a tree I guess. I will be strssed to get him asap when he will spawn xDl. But I heard while using is spell it bugs on cata realm, on mop it dosent. (Thats what pixie's guide says)

6. 1. How much did it take to tame him ?
    13 days and 19 hrs of camping, tame was about 4-6 seconds (i think) with the glyph.

camped, no down time. I gave up, he spawned 10 minutes later.

A friend spotted and followed it for me, aggroed it down by hill #2 (on pixie's guide) and I came in and tamed it. He hits pretty hard.

Camping is rough and boring. Sit at sanctuary of Malorne till he spawns, then move to the hill pixie pointed you to, tame him there. I'd check out Pixie or Adele's guide they both explain

5. Can you share a screenshot?
    I don't have the screenshot, maybe Pixie can post it :D *points to pixie*

Suggestions: Engineering slow fall or practice your disengage while you camp. If you tag him when he spawns in the air, then disengage before hitting the ground, try to minimize fall damage cause he hits like a truck.

7. Thank you so much for sharing these tips with me, I am camping with dudu on back so I will heal myself if needed I think. I am stressed that I won't know what to do when he will spawn xD
    I started camping for him and I am going to do it day n night until he will spawn. Hope he will spawn sooner than 8 days XD

You are a real camper... o.O op hunter!

I hope more huntrs would share their experiences :)

8. Actually you CAN tame him on the tree, just land on the tree when he spawns just mount urself dont move only just fly up then dismount and use tranquilizing shot and u will take very less damage from falling then start taming him. I recommend u to tame him on the hill btw Its much easier and safer :) Btw Adele is lucky he has been spawning like that but his actual spawn timer is 18 hrs to 18 days. He isnt that hard tho, this is my 3rd time i tamed him xD I first tamed him on cata then mop came then got him again then wipe came and got him again! :D

9. HA! I love to share my info of how i got mines. My story about camping banthalos was epic to me but its kinda a very long story so ima put less info to this! Here it goes x3:

Cata- the day i first tamed banthalos for the first time:

8 straight days

Camped it non-stop.

Tamed him at mid path between banthalos's and blazewing's spawn points.

All in here my friend: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=284617

5. Can you share a screenshot?
    Spoiler: Show

MoP- 2nd time i tamed him after the release of MoP:

Didn't bothered camping much yet i wanted him very bad.

Found it randomly.

Tamed him
    near the end of Blazewing's patrol path. Never expected him there at all, I was only checking if Blazewing spawned.

4. Can you share a screenshot?

MoP- 3rd time i tamed him after the server wipe:

8 straight days.

Camped it.

Tamed him
    on hill.

4. Can you share a screenshot?

That's all for now! I never gave up and its all thanks to my friend Freebowjob! :D

10. That's a insane XD I hope he will spawn faster than these 192 hours haha. I had info when he spawned and I think I have got a chance ;) on Sunday I saw only Ankha, unfortunetly horde was faster, and from yesterday 15:00 until now 7:30 I am camping without sleeping. We will see. It's just 11,5 hours.

Thank you very much for sharing this with me! You are a real camper xd someone changed you during these days and nights? I wonder if I can handle it xD

11. I added one more question XD I hope more hunters will share their experiences :)