1. max 6-7 x.x raiding and after that was pain and a long sleep. I guess I bow down to you guys xD

2. ~30-35 hours.
    Only breaks were toilet and eating.

Idk what I was doing, generally everything lol. In first 24 hours I got around 3k honorable kills and rest was raiding and rdf.

3. The biggest marathon i had was 3days of doing arenas and raids...then went for a full 24hour sleep after i passed out at my computer (woke up,went to bed) and after 24hour sleep i just felt like **** and wanted to die

4. some people on this thread should definitely see outside world...after 8h of playing my head starts to hurt, my bladder suffocates, im quite sure my anus was bleeding aswell...
    Ah well that was when i started playing wow and was addicted to it (tbc times). Right now i login just a few times a month xD

5. On sundays I usualy play about 12 hours to recover. My record, with little toilet breaks, and breaks to get food must've been 2 days. The dedication to get full justice gear before the guils raid was strong. Ended up getting kicked because I was too tired to respond normally. And I rember getting 5000hk by farming bgs in a few days. Never again.

6. I once played it for around four days without sleep. Just short breaks for toilet and food.

By the end I was starting to hallucinate and felt quite unwell. Never done it since. It may have been closer to five days but I can't remember. Perception of reality fell apart.

Take regular breaks guys. Playing non-stop can be a bad thing.

7. I think somewhere around 8 hours :)
    I had 1 break: doorbell was ringing and I knew it was the pizza I ordered xD

I was doing Rise of the Zandalari dungeons (cata retail) and Im not sure... maybe did some firelands aswell with my guild.
    Mmhh good old days with noob tanks turning their back to the boss and get killed xD

8. Guys, there is tip on loading screen for a reason.

9. my longest one was probably 10/12 hours max :P

10. ~30-35 hours.
    Only breaks were toilet and eating.

Idk what I was doing, generally everything lol. In first 24 hours I got around 3k honorable kills and rest was raiding and rdf.
    Something around this, together with my brother. Went to the store after this, everything felt so unreal, so weird. Had to log back in fast.

11. If you went to sleep it doesn't count.

12. If you went to sleep it doesn't count.
    Sleep is for the weak

13. Yesterday some chineese died after 19h. Well hes not the 1st... That sitting really **** up your hearth.

First 1234 ... Last