1. Your longest wow marathon

Whats the longest time you've ever played wow in one entire sitting before you went complete destroyed :)?
    Mine is arround 12h,i know is low ;)
    After that i had a loooong nap.

2. Mine was probably 16 hours. When I was finished, I collapsed in bed and slept for 24 hours.

3. 30 something hours.
    Spoiler: Show
    Realm First Monk @ Storm

4. Mine was probably 16 hours. When I was finished, I collapsed in bed and slept for 24 hours.
    Bah, that's my daily journey.

Even still I never did over 20 hours, I just can't do anything when I'm sleepily.

5. Molten:
    36 Hours, camping TLPD.....

And no I never got it, the onyl I quit is because an officer in guild talked me into logging off for to sleep.

The amount of Vyragosa's I killed that day was beyond belief.

Retail:
    3 Days with a 2 hour break for a nap, farming JP, carrying LFR, actual progression raiding, Timeless Isle and a lot of BGs and I think I capped arenas, IDK it was a very long 3 days.

Lets just say at one point I passed out on my keyboard, woke up at the end of an lfr having put my mate on follow the whole time, no-one kicked me because I was in full SOO HC gear. They just assumed I was at the toilet for an hour.

6. Hm.. when I first started playing molten-wow, I was playing it on a Cybergaming cafe, I got so hooked to it on the first day that I didn't go home for 3 days. Luckily the cafe is open 24 hours and there is a convenience store across the joint. I would pass out for an hour and wake up just to continue playing, my phone got stolen during that time but I didnt care to complain... Hit level 80 after 3 days of non-stop playing (which by the way is a feat given it's my first time getting the ropes playing wow)

7. 19 hours farming Poundfist with a two hour nap. I almost went insane when it finally spawned.

8. some people on this thread should definitely see outside world...after 8h of playing my head starts to hurt, my bladder suffocates, im quite sure my anus was bleeding aswell...

9. some people on this thread should definitely see outside world...after 6h of playing my head starts to hurt, my bladder suffocates, im quite sure my anus was bleeding aswell...
    ^ That....I get a headache if I play like 6h- 8h....

10. how the **** can u guys play for more than 6 hrs continuously ,omg thats insane.

11. about 21-22 hours (the Fos/Pos farm was strong when i was playing WotLK)

12. In Molten-wow exactly 19-20 hours, I was leveling my hunter from lvl 1- 80 after that I did 1 fos pos :D

In retail 16-17 hours leveling my Dk (doing a lot of rdf) and doing a lot of quests (my exp rate was x1 ): )

123 ... Last