1. When they fix hunters you won't see them topping charts. And warlock if knows how to play can outdps all of them.
    I don't think so, hunters op in mop. Maybe they bugged on Molten. But on retail servers, i top dps in my PvE raids(1-4 positon) without legendary. And with legendary cloak, i played like a superman).

Also, warlocks good in both PvE/PvP.
    I guess mages OP just for PvP.

After SoO content realise, not bad DPS - Elem Shaman with Legendary cloak.

2. let's QQ about 200k+ chaos bolts and shadowburn

3. Hunters top dps!

Sorry I meant hunters pets...

300k dps only by pet..

Pet did 60m dmg hunter did 11m..

works fine k

4. Top tanks on Molten atm are Wariors and Druids...Guardian druids op for psysical damage and wars are good in both aspects..altho all tanks are fine if you play them with potency!

About dps classes.... bm hunters>wars>mages>rogues=locks>rest at least with decent gear on Molten-Warmane!

5. Destro lock, arcane/fire mage > everyone else

6. If you out dps me on my warrior as dk,ill give you 50k golds.

7. Are hunters bugged DPS wise ( in a good way)?
    Because i can't stand them. Blizzard was smart enough to remove their minim range so they can spam arcane shot from 1 feet while doing godlike dps.
    No seriously i just got hit by his Pet for 46k crit ( no kill command, just the pet's special ability) , followed by a 160k kill command. And frost dk's doing 150k obliterates.
    I can't wait for the upcoming patch that is said to be applied today. nearly 100 class fixes is kinda overkill :D
    <3 Warmane
    Yeah hunters are bugged in possitive way. Hope they will fix them. Every hunter I saw is BM specced and just send pet and doing nothing waiting for pet to finish job.

8. If you out dps me on my warrior as dk,ill give you 50k golds.
    Gear limit?
    I'd love to show you what a DK can do pre T16.

9. If you out dps me on my warrior as dk,ill give you 50k golds.
    Dont underestimate dk's ..

10. Warlock, warr, mage. Those are top dpses for MoP.
    here its nothing alike. HUnters are top with mages. otehrs classes are far way back

11. let's QQ about 200k+ chaos bolts and shadowburn
    have you seen any videos from MOP retail?!?! if now search a bit and u will find aloot even without full buffs ( here mastery buffs DO STACK)

12. Lock, mage, hunter, warrior----rogue??maybe----hybrid classes(ele shaman going off tho)

13. Hunters top dps!

Sorry I meant hunters pets...

300k dps only by pet..

Pet did 60m dmg hunter did 11m..

works fine k
    Am I reading well? That's a 1.17M damage Kill Command??

14. My Fury Warrior is my main, and I am usually #1 DPS in guild runs. We have two other warriors that raid with us on occassion and they are very competitive too.

Our Destro Lock typically comes in #2 overall, and he beats the mages by a fairly large margin 10-20%.

One of our guys also brings his Hunter alt, which does some pretty good DPS, on occassion supplanting me at the top.

We don't have a Frost DK in our raids, so I don't know how it compares.

15. every class that has "op mastery" on Warmane is op dps...since mastery BUFFS STACK!
    Altho frost DK's can perform insaneee...once t16 hits you wont see so much melee classes on top, depends on fight ofc but destro locks will mostly pull ahead...from hybrid classes ele shamy and boomkins going nuts with rppm legendary meta as well, altho if stats scaling don't get fixed bm hunters will be top by insane amount...
    in 25m atm, BM hunter pet does more dps then 10 raid members for sure(kill command can crit for 2mil...)legit...
    Bite from cat pets can crit for 300k+...so i told you everything...

P.S. I won't count 2p t15 atm for Hunters since that thing is gonna skyrocket hunters to infinity...if you notice that 2p doesn't have icd atm and hunters can summon them like 8+ in 3sec...seen hunters doing 200k easy on dummy SELF BUFFED...

Play class you like most, do your best and your dps will be more then fine, altho do not expect from hybrids to be top since overall they are hybrids...

First 1234 ... Last