1. Biggest issue with bm hunters right now and their insane dmg especially in 25 is that pets benefit twice from all buffs -> for example they get 10% ap as scaling from hunter and they get the buff themselfs.

And since all buffs stacks now the result is just gamebreaking nonsence.

2. Gear limit?
    I'd love to show you what a DK can do pre T16.

I will be on frostwolf till end,get ready DK! :)

3. I will be on frostwolf till end,get ready DK! :)
    I only have PvP gear, let me know when you get full Grievous and we can go for it.

4. And since all buffs stacks now the result is just gamebreaking nonsence.
    As a Shadow Priest I am really looking forward to buff stacking being fixed, to level out the playing field a little bit. I will never be Top DPS, but some classes' numbers are just insanely bloated.

An example from Sha of Anger:

407k DPS? Really? Bare in mind a lot of the one's in the raid were not insanely geared, hence why they were doing Sha. I realize my numbers are bloated too, but in instances, especially 25 mans, some of the DPS put out by other classes is just incredible. The content is not even tweaked to compensate for the excessive DPS.

Frostitutez
    As a Shadow Priest I am really looking forward to buff stacking being fixed, to level out the playing field a little bit. I will never be Top DPS, but some classes' numbers are just insanely bloated.

An example from Sha of Anger:

407k DPS? Really? Bare in mind a lot of the one's in the raid were not insanely geared, hence why they were doing Sha. I realize my numbers are bloated too, but in instances, especially 25 mans, some of the DPS put out by other classes is just incredible. The content is not even tweaked to compensate for the excessive DPS.
    spam drums of rage,get trinkets that give 15k int all the time and there you go

6. spam drums of rage,get trinkets that give 15k int all the time and there you go
    This was before the Marketplace was updated with all the bugged trinkets/set bonuses, but yeah I get your point. I just want people to work for their DPS :)

Also, I guess Drums of Rage is spammable? I know we have a rule in raids not to use them so I guess they are.

Frostitutez
    This was before the Marketplace was updated with all the bugged trinkets/set bonuses, but yeah I get your point. I just want people to work for their DPS :)

Also, I guess Drums of Rage is spammable? I know we have a rule in raids not to use them so I guess they are.
    yes,you use them :D

8. RoFL thats nothign if u take full buff in25m and with 490ilvl pally if u go above 100k thaat will be awsome dps cos right now Tv Damage scale is bugged dont knw when they will fix it in 100 classes all class got updates but not paladins they are so broke atm sad ....

9. yes,you use them :D
    So many people hate us and ride our internet cocks if we used them we'd end up banned. You wish buddy. Keep to the topic please.

10. RoFL thats nothign if u take full buff in25m and with 490ilvl pally if u go above 100k thaat will be awsome dps cos right now Tv Damage scale is bugged dont knw when they will fix it in 100 classes all class got updates but not paladins they are so broke atm sad ....
    Join the club. Newest changelog says Apparitions are fixed for Shadow Priests but they are not. Zero Apparitions today in ToES10 and two 5mans. Halo not working at all. Scaling not as high as it should be. Dispersion not working correctly. Mana Regen is still claimed as being fixed but its apparent it is not.

At least, though, you have some beneficial bugs. Wrath being one of them for example.

Frostitutez
    So many people hate us and ride our internet cocks if we used them we'd end up banned. You wish buddy. Keep to the topic please.
    yeah buddy,fo sho

RoFL thats nothign if u take full buff in25m and with 490ilvl pally if u go above 100k thaat will be awsome dps cos right now Tv Damage scale is bugged dont knw when they will fix it in 100 classes all class got updates but not paladins they are so broke atm sad ....
    After last update I did toes 25 man and was doing 140-150k dps, with 491 ilvl ret,522 weapon,rest is half malevolent half jp. try it now,you'll see improvement.

12. Playing wow for sometime now ...iv noticed some people egos are larger than there skill level #thisthread

13. Any opinions on rogues,enh shamans?

14. Any opinions on rogues,enh shamans?
    Rogues very strong on 25m's. Decent on 10s.

Enhc middle of the pack.

15. Any opinions on rogues,enh shamans?
    As you can see, they are doing just fine.

First 12345 ... Last