1. As you can see, they are doing just fine.
    Sha dps != real DPS. Arcane Barrage is bugged and hits every target in range. Also, obviously the rogues/shaman were not geared because < 100k DPS, so try not to take DPS judgments off Sha, as they are heavily inflated and some classes will scale with it much better than others (and it's SO easy to pad)

2. Sha dps != real DPS. Arcane Barrage is bugged and hits every target in range. Also, obviously the rogues/shaman were not geared because < 100k DPS, so try not to take DPS judgments off Sha, as they are heavily inflated and some classes will scale with it much better than others (and it's SO easy to pad)
    Sarcasm..

Spoiler: Show
    Pre- marketplace update

3. As you can see, they are doing just fine.
    Maybe they are just undergeared

4. Sarcasm..

Pre- marketplace update
    With infinite cp or no?

5. With infinite cp or no?
    No idea what you're talking about.. Nah jk, yeah it's with sub.

6. Sarcasm..

Pre- marketplace update
    Poor Rendmaster. So Lonely :/

Nice dps though xD

7. How I saw from players on Frostwolf ,top dps in pve are marketplace (spec donor),that's a one hybrid class what u can also play in pvp.

8. no idea what you're talking about.. Nah jk, yeah it's with sub.
    I just want you muqirs to work for it

where's my positive bugs at?

9. I just want you muqirs to work for it

where's my positive bugs at?
    Work for that? DPS? HPS? I don't know that feeling what priests have at the moment?

Spriests will only shine at heavy add bosses and with supporting. Oh wait, even with fixes it will continue like that through whole expansion.

If you want to top some DPS/HPS meters, just heal with your priest or reroll some pure DPS class.

Or buy bugged trinket from marketplace and you can shine with shadow priest too.

10. here its nothing alike. HUnters are top with mages. otehrs classes are far way back
    Dafoq u talkin bout, im pullin 250-350k on all bosses in ToES & MsV on my warlock..

11. Dafoq u talkin bout, im pullin 250-350k on all bosses in ToES & MsV on my warlock..
    Then there is something wrong with warlocks, T16 Normal BIS was pulling 300k Sustained DPS on a Patchwork fight in SOO (Iron Juggernaut).

12. Work for that? DPS? HPS? I don't know that feeling what priests have at the moment?

Spriests will only shine at heavy add bosses and with supporting. Oh wait, even with fixes it will continue like that through whole expansion.

If you want to top some DPS/HPS meters, just heal with your priest or reroll some pure DPS class.

Or buy bugged trinket from marketplace and you can shine with shadow priest too.
    Stating what everyone already knows bro. My point is numbers are just too bloated, and some classes (such as Rogue) have some ridiculous OP bugs. Priests have been on the backburner ever since MoP release here, especially Shadow Priests.

13. Dafoq u talkin bout, im pullin 250-350k on all bosses in ToES & MsV on my warlock..
    350k on boss? ss please :D

14. I thought the Kittens to be the Top-DPS.
    Well, or maybe I am mistaken and the beautiful kittens only got their undisputed r1 dps only after acquiring the Lei-Shen trinket.

I'm not quite sure how it was back when MoP was live, but I heard that kittens topped other peoples dps by rougly 20%

15. For what i can see the top dps depend on your raid composition, or better with the amount of buff your raid have.

With every buff stack, except for neutral buff like mark of the wild+Legacy of the Emperor and Blessing of Kings(and probably mastery buff that increase the damage of all class that don't have the mastery broken) that benefit all dps spec; if you have for example mage and warlock spellpower buff but don't have the attack power bonus from warrior and dk for exaple, caster will be a favorite over physical.

Hunter is a great class not only for their bugged huge dps but also because different hunter can bring different buff to the raid and that in 25 man prospective is very valuable.

So until this buff stack is fixxed raid composition, and to a less extend correct class usage of spell priority worth more than the class itself for now

First ... 23456 Last