1. MoP top DPS in PvE?

Hello everyone!
    I'm coming back to MoP after a while of not playing (used to play a lot on Frostwolf when it was on Cata, all Molten).
    I had Enh Shaman, which made A LOT of DPS and made a lot of fun for me (also Hunters were pretty OP aswell, pallys etc)
    I was wondering what is it like here, in MoP? What are some really good races to top the DPS charts PvE-wise? (And what tree should I choose).

Also, anyone know where I can find the topic with all the realms exp rate and such?

2. Arcane mages and bm hunters

All realms are 7x

3. What about some melee classes? Where are they in the charts?

4. Arms, Fury Warriors are in top 5, don't know about rest of the melees.
    Never tested rest of the melee classes :(

5. Warlock, warr, mage. Those are top dpses for MoP.

6. What about the quests? How buggy are they compared to old Frostwolf in Cata?
    Is it like a pain in the *** to play? Or its still do-able?

7. Warlock.

Not talking about the private servers' scope.

8. What about tanks? Which would be the best tank here?

9. What about tanks? Which would be the best tank here?
    Paladin is the best class on MoP for tanking.

10. ATM, i find blood Dk and brewmaster pretty good until they fix the vengeance bug for paladin and other little things. Other then that, paladin is definitely in the top of tanking for late mop.

11. And you'll all get out DPS'd by a Frost DK, who should be, and from my time in PvE, IS the top DPS.
    And it should stay this way until T16.

12. Hunters > Warrriors > (then 150k gap) > Mage/Rogue(if 25m) > Lock

13. And you'll all get out DPS'd by a Frost DK, who should be, and from my time in PvE, IS the top DPS.
    And it should stay this way until T16.
    Yeah untill SoO frost dk is top melee class.

Hunters > Warrriors > (then 150k gap) > Mage/Rogue(if 25m) > Lock
    When they fix hunters you won't see them topping charts. And warlock if knows how to play can outdps all of them.

14. Yeah untill SoO frost dk is top melee class.

When they fix hunters you won't see them topping charts. And warlock if knows how to play can outdps all of them.
    Are hunters bugged DPS wise ( in a good way)?
    Because i can't stand them. Blizzard was smart enough to remove their minim range so they can spam arcane shot from 1 feet while doing godlike dps.
    No seriously i just got hit by his Pet for 46k crit ( no kill command, just the pet's special ability) , followed by a 160k kill command. And frost dk's doing 150k obliterates.
    I can't wait for the upcoming patch that is said to be applied today. nearly 100 class fixes is kinda overkill :D
    <3 Warmane

15. Are hunters bugged DPS wise ( in a good way)?
    Because i can't stand them. Blizzard was smart enough to remove their minim range so they can spam arcane shot from 1 feet while doing godlike dps.
    No seriously i just got hit by his Pet for 46k crit ( no kill command, just the pet's special ability) , followed by a 160k kill command. And frost dk's doing 150k obliterates.
    I can't wait for the upcoming patch that is said to be applied today. nearly 100 class fixes is kinda overkill :D
    <3 Warmane
    Yeppers.
    150k obliterates in PvP? Just got a tyran weapon and still contender gear, but only maxing 50k crits O_O. Oooh I can't wait.
    In PvE though, I do decent enough dmg. :)

123 ... Last