1. hunter with donor 4set parts and OP bugged trinkets!!! with 1000000 adds easy

2. hunter with donor 4set parts and OP bugged trinkets!!! with 1000000 adds easy
    adds doesnt attack so if you wanna waste 50 coins go for it

3. adds doesnt attack so if you wanna waste 50 coins go for it
    Stand within 5yards of the boss.

4. Stand within 5yards of the boss.
    Yea because hunter stands near boss in every raid

Also its fixed doesnt spawn those adds every second, you can get 3-4 per min

5. I only have PvP gear, let me know when you get full Grievous and we can go for it.
    If you are full Grievous, you are better geared then i am. Go to nearest dummy, do 20m dmg and take a SS from Damage done and your dps.

6. Hello i ve been reading allof you re post and i saw ppl complaining abot arcane barrage(yes in that time was double depping), i can tell you about kill comand bug(now fixed)about hunter's pet bigged.Someone mentioned about warrs that are doing alot of dps lel,furry warrior are bugged usin an exploit making so much dps .About mages i ve been playing mrhis class for like 6years i know what s a good timming and cliping dots.tnx for that nice recount.

7. Someone mentioned about warrs that are doing alot of dps lel,furry warrior are bugged usin an exploit making so much dps.
    You say what now? I bet you met a fury that actually knew how to press the right buttons.

8. Last night in ToES I've been pulling around 260-280k dps on the bosses except Sha with my warrior fury.I've got some good gear cuz thats what warriors need to shine.I don't know what exploit you are talking about besides all the buffs that stack.

So Warrior is very good atm with good gear , can top easily the chart.

9. Last night in ToES I've been pulling around 260-280k dps on the bosses except Sha with my warrior fury.I've got some good gear cuz thats what warriors need to shine.I don't know what exploit you are talking about besides all the buffs that stack.

So Warrior is very good atm with good gear , can top easily the chart.
    Its because of this http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138120/...5-dps-2p-bonus . Proc rate is bugged and u have perma enrage, which means u can spam raging blow on cd and doing this kind of dps :P .

10. I do not have any set gear on my warrior from T15. Only donated things I have are the trinkets and weapons.

11. Its because of this http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138120/...5-dps-2p-bonus . Proc rate is bugged and u have perma enrage, which means u can spam raging blow on cd and doing this kind of dps :P .
    I was topping the charts during MSV and ToES progression for my guild as Fury, without 500+ ilvl items and bug abusing.

12. I was topping the charts during MSV and ToES progression for my guild as Fury, without 500+ ilvl items and bug abusing.
    U are bug abusing even without realizing. Stacking deep wounds for example? But hey this is private server i dont judge anyone, nobody can play without abusing something. Just dont write senseless sentences like this.

13. U are bug abusing even without realizing. Stacking deep wounds for example? But hey this is private server i dont judge anyone, nobody can play without abusing something. Just dont write senseless sentences like this.
    I wasn't aware of this bug, time to go look at the tracker.

Perhaps it is a matter of semantics, but I wouldn't call that type of thing bug abusing. Unlike using SS during BS, you can't avoid deep wounds.

14. stacking deepwounds? Lol. It's called rolling not stacking and it is only working as INTENDED for bloodbath.

15. Yeah was going to say the same thing , it's the same as Bloodbath , Ignite and any other similar buff/debuff

First ... 3456 Last