1. Vote-/Donating..

Hi Everyone =)
    I just wanna know if anyone knows when we will be able to use out vote points and donate here on Blackrock??

Kind Regards, ^

2. I've asked at least 5 times on this forum, not even 1 response...

WHY NOTHING ABOUT VOTE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Don't need vote items on Blackrock you're given relentless PvP starter gear and I don't see letting people donate on Blackrock that would piss off a lot of people

4. ppl were always allowed to donate on AT (aka VIP) or get WFfull with vote points so I don't really get the pissing off part.

anyway from yday by Malaco:

Hey. We will open the marketplace for blackrock this week.
    If you donated or voted on AT, your coins will get transferred to your warmane account.
    VIP will not longer be purchasable. We will be using the same system as the other realms.

Also Blackrock will also get a lot of attention this week.
    Gonna try sort out the ladder situation.

5. Don't need vote items on Blackrock you're given relentless PvP starter gear and I don't see letting people donate on Blackrock that would piss off a lot of people
    No, it will not piss of many people, speak for yourself.
    It's not about the gear, but the skill.

Voting/donating should be implemented so everyone can access the same gear as the rest.

Then its up to you to show what you really deserve when everyone is equally geared.

6. Don't need vote items on Blackrock you're given relentless PvP starter gear and I don't see letting people donate on Blackrock that would piss off a lot of people
    THeres actually a HUGE difference between full wrathful and full relentless... I compared when you get 1 free WF for 1 week per account. Skill gets you far but gear is pretty much essential to get it equal.

7. Typek667:; I'm glad he came out with a reply, on the thread you made^
    - VIP?? Removed.. How does the other markets work? Still possible to donate for gear, transmog and mounts etc?

I agree that the "skill" the individuel player has, have a lot to say.. But still.. There is a different of the damage from a crusader strike from a paladin with wrath compared to one with relen..

8. This week is soon at it's end.. Anyone who has any heard some updates??

9. donate

Hi can you tell me how can i donate for all char Wrathfull on the server Blackrock?
    Thanks

10. Hi can you tell me how can i donate for all char Wrathfull on the server Blackrock?
    Thanks
    They havent open the realm on the market yet..

11. made a thread regarding the topic yday, got instantly deleted without any response, warning or anything... I expected more professionalism since I can kinda understand that kind of action if I did something wrong, but I don't think I did.

12. forget about it, aint gonna happen

13. Hopefully we'r going to see a update on this soon ��

14. I'm kinda confused.. Seems like donating for gear is much more expensive than it was on AT.
    It was like 60€ for vip/all characters full gear per account.

Now ONE piece of s8 costs 22 donorcoins which is is equal to like 18€..
    Did i got something wrong?

12 Last