1. EXACTLY!Same is now on horde side right now, LOL
    We need to fix this somehow could you contact them to come again or something?
    Well i can contact Pupy via Skype, but ull have to w8 till weekend cause i dont have abilitys to use Skype during working days.

2. nice to see you guys are getting some action, too bad i don't have time to play at all, been like almost a week i logged in wow :( i wanted to make a 79 few weeks ago, but now i don't have the time to level it, farm gold and other stuff, i might get some time to play in the summer, but till then, i don't think i'll get to play wow at all.

Have fun guys.
    dunut wori ma gipsei friendo summa is urs

3. Nice to see you guys are getting some action
    gettin some action from yer mum m80 :^)

4. dunut wori ma gipsei friendo summa is urs
    Sop besd plala twink when yu wil twinc again friendo, i wait for u friendo.

5. gettin some action from yer mum m80 :^)
    Me mom is a 200 pounds beast, m8 =)

6. Do you guys don't play anymore HERE?? LoL six days without a bg! com bak com bak pls pls.
    Well, go and tell this to Hordes, if you can find them lol

7. well I knew this would happen...I warned you and asked that some of the former ragnaros twinks to roll some hordes...but these brainiacs, elupas and promoted said
    OFC,he has no idea what he is talking about... horde always were to many :P

8. well I knew this would happen...I warned you and asked that some of the former ragnaros twinks to roll some hordes...but these brainiacs, elupas and promoted said
    Excuse me.WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?Warned?Horde has more twinks!!! But they don't play, go check Resurgence,all lordaeron 79s are on horde side both on 80s and 79s,they prefer to play their 80s.... I do play my 80 to,but you can see in the pics maybe are not that good,but hordes(lordaeron twinks) love to leave bgs,They care only to win.I had lowbies in my team but i still play even when i am getting farmed lol,i can give you names if you want of over 8x 79s twinks(H) that stay on their 80s because they are lazy to recruit on 79,or just because they enjoy 80s more :)
    or because they lost like 10-25 wsg.

9. Excuse me.WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?Warned?Horde has more twinks!!! But they don't play, go check Resurgence,all lordaeron 79s are on horde side both on 80s and 79s,they prefer to play their 80s.... I do play my 80 to,but you can see in the pics maybe are not that good,but hordes(lordaeron twinks) love to leave bgs,They care only to win.I had lowbies in my team but i still play even when i am getting farmed lol,i can give you names if you want of over 8x 79s twinks(H) that stay on their 80s because they are lazy to recruit on 79,or just because they enjoy 80s more :)
    Or because they lost like 10-25 wsg :)
    Hi,
    from your screen shot, what i saw was this bracket nearly full of DK.
    and moderate amount of hunter, warior, druid.

is DK really powerfull and dominate at this bracket (78-79)?
    could u please give me some quick advice regaring each class performance on this bracket?

thanks, I really like to joint u guys.
    and if I joint, it will be horde for sure.

10. Hi,
    from your screen shot, what i saw was this bracket nearly full of DK.
    and moderate amount of hunter, warior, druid.

is DK really powerfull and dominate at this bracket (78-79)?
    could u please give me some quick advice regaring each class performance on this bracket?

thanks, I really like to joint u guys.
    and if I joint, it will be horde for sure.
    Since this thread is the battlegrounds we played on DW,so i dont want to write here so much about each class xD,i am online right now and you can PM on ally side,name ''Elipas'' Just make there a lvl 1 and inv me and we can talk there.
    About classes the strongest in 78-79 are Paladins,dks,warriors mostly prot,shaman enhancement(maybe not sure),Destro lock, and BM hunter.
    But don't forget the most important thing:

Spoiler: Show
    All classes can be OVERPOWERED (OP) if played right.So just pick any class you like the most, make sure you know how to use it and then you go!! :D

11. Spoiler: Show
    All classes can be OVERPOWERED (OP) if played right.So just pick any class you like the most, make sure you know how to use it and then you go!! :D
    thats something a dk would say

12. thats something a dk would say
    Are you surprised? :D

13. Since this thread is the battlegrounds we played on DW,so i dont want to write here so much about each class xD,i am online right now and you can PM on ally side,name ''Elipas'' Just make there a lvl 1 and inv me and we can talk there.
    About classes the strongest in 78-79 are Paladins,dks,warriors mostly prot,shaman enhancement(maybe not sure),Destro lock, and BM hunter.
    But don't forget the most important thing:

Spoiler: Show
    hey hey hey hey dont forget my paladin(which might appear someday) and elipasta gief me your skyperino

First 123 Last