1. Some battlegrounds we played on DW.(70-79)

The bg popped!
    Spoiler: Show

Not that bad....

Got some honor,honorable kills.

Maybe some of you will say that these bgs aren't good because most of them are not twinks players etc,but is a nice start on DW 70-79(78-79).Hope more will pop. :))

2. Nice to see some BGs going on there. I just dont see any1 from Resurgence (i mean those from Lordaeron), exept Wolfpacks. R they active?

3. Nice to see some BGs going on there. I just dont see any1 from Resurgence (i mean those from Lordaeron), exept Wolfpacks. R they active?
    Yes they are,Livea is in resurgence and blodey is to.And which faction you play?

4. Yes they are,Livea is in resurgence and blodey is to.And which faction you play?
    Ok. Well im playing Horde, but inactive atm. I wrote my current status in Resurgence thread where some1 wrote im trolling. I was in Soulshatter and even in a twink guild before SS, and now i have char in Resurgence, but in lvling proces. So im good friend with Resurgence formers, also im officier in guild. And i didnt saw any former members on this pics so i was wondering r they active.:)

5. Ok. Well im playing Horde, but inactive atm. I wrote my current status in Resurgence thread where some1 wrote im trolling. I was in Soulshatter and even in a twink guild before SS, and now i have char in Resurgence, but in lvling proces. So im good friend with Resurgence formers, also im officier in guild. And i didnt saw any former members on this pics so i was wondering r they active.:)
    The bgs are going well, you can see it from the pics,also resurgence lost some players,few players left the guild because some mistakes or something.... we had more bgs but some from resurgence members left the bg, sooo that caused the rage in guild.Btw are you pupy?Or Valirya xD who else is officer :D if not these ones.

6. The bgs are going well, you can see it from the pics,also resurgence lost some players,few players left the guild because some mistakes or something.... we had more bgs but some from resurgence members left the bg, sooo that caused the rage in guild.Btw are you pupy?Or Valirya xD who else is officer :D if not these ones.
    Damn, thats some bad news :(
    Im not either Pupy or Valirya :D
    They r main officiers and Xatira with them, Aeoga is GM. Im playing under name Pljeskavica atm, im Elite rank, but can write in Officiers chat, so i meant im officier that way :D

7. Damn, thats some bad news :(
    Im not either Pupy or Valirya :D
    They r main officiers and Xatira with them, Aeoga is GM. Im playing under name Pljeskavica atm, im Elite rank, but can write in Officiers chat, so i meant im officier that way :D
    The players that left the guild Resurgence are Ronvaiden and Silvanes and maybe more i duno....Hope you lvl up soon i wanna see you in bg ;)

8. The players that left the guild Resurgence are Ronvaiden and Silvanes and maybe more i duno....Hope you lvl up soon i wanna see you in bg ;)
    Well, its not big deal, they werent core members :)
    Well ill be inactive till summer proly, but i cant w8 to get back to wow too :)

9. Other bg we played.

All good until horde decide to leave the bg to quit!Like always -.- quit quit quit what's wrong??I hope you guys fix it soon :P

10. HORDE PLS stop leaving every bg we play......

other bg played :)

Until they decited to leave,they could win the bg but they left..... *.*

So as you can see on Deathwing the 70-79(or 78-79) has big problem because of no horde players,even Hyper transfered to help them,but they just don't care :/
    What's wrong guys?In this way we won't revive the comunity back!

11. Nice to see some BGs going on there. I just dont see any1 from Resurgence (i mean those from Lordaeron), exept Wolfpacks. R they active?
    You know it actually takes a little while to level to 79 and gear up, right? Especially if some of us have other twinks or toons we want to rebuild.

12. I know how hard could be start to twink after two wipes in a row... but, speaking about me, I don't think it's THAT hard, I already have 2 fully geared twinks, so, I really think it is possible for you guys to give it a try.

13. You know it actually takes a little while to level to 79 and gear up, right? Especially if some of us have other twinks or toons we want to rebuild.
    I meant on Resurgence players, not u or any other random twink. They had about 15x79 twinks in first two weeks after second crash, geared and ready for BGs, but allys were inactive till last 2-3 weeks.

14. I meant on Resurgence players, not u or any other random twink. They had about 15x79 twinks in first two weeks after second crash, geared and ready for BGs, but allys were inactive till last 2-3 weeks.
    EXACTLY!Same is now on horde side right now, LOL
    We need to fix this somehow could you contact them to come again or something?

15. Nice to see you guys are getting some action, too bad I don't have time to play at all, been like almost a week I logged in wow :( I wanted to make a 79 few weeks ago, but now I don't have the time to level it, farm gold and other stuff, I might get some time to play in the summer, but till then, I don't think I'll get to play wow at all.

Have fun guys.

123 Last