1. Oh wow Mytha, it's you! We used to play lots of bg's before FKIN HERMES, idk if you still remember me, I was Logic night elf warrior :)
    Ironically enough, a friend of mine ran into a pair of night elves, Logic and Lyric :L
    I am marking another twink on Alliance side soon, probably going to go with my old surname from Stormstout or probably my Cata one.

2. Anyone doing lvl 89 twinking on Sargeras? I have a dk twink, still gearing it (no one farms gotss and msp norm), but it'll be cool.
    My dk's name is Wrathangel.
    Edit: It's Horde, silly me, I forgot to mention that before! :P
    Edited: April 16, 2015 Reason: Forgot something! :)

3. Anyone doing lvl 89 twinking on Sargeras? I have a dk twink, still gearing it (no one farms gotss and msp norm), but it'll be cool.
    My dk's name is Wrathangel.
    Edit: It's Horde, silly me, I forgot to mention that before! :P
    Don't think so. But most of the Sargs players are going for 70-74. You can still have any twink toon you want, but the majority is 70s.
    I myself never tried anything beyond 79 twinking lol, would be cool to do. :D

4. It is basicly the best way to get conquest gear and even arena/rbg rating without having to worry about low ilvl, you can get started, but the problematic part is that you need to get ilvl 450 stuff, as many as you can, which means doing mop norm dungeons, atm ppl are hardly doing them... I don't understand, if they twinked instead of going for lvl 90 asap, they'd farm their pvp gear sooner, but no, they go in bg-s with crap gear and they ruin bgs for others, who'd have a chance if not half the crew was beneath even ilvl 400 in many cases. But to be able to use this method, you need a community for it... :/

5. It is basicly the best way to get conquest gear and even arena/rbg rating without having to worry about low ilvl, you can get started, but the problematic part is that you need to get ilvl 450 stuff, as many as you can, which means doing mop norm dungeons, atm ppl are hardly doing them... I don't understand, if they twinked instead of going for lvl 90 asap, they'd farm their pvp gear sooner, but no, they go in bg-s with crap gear and they ruin bgs for others, who'd have a chance if not half the crew was beneath even ilvl 400 in many cases. But to be able to use this method, you need a community for it... :/
    Bingo! Thats what I did on Stormstout. Do low level BGs, which gives a crap ton of honor, buy 90 gear early,once I get what I need, then proceed to level 90. 90 BGs, you get less honor, so you have to grind for the gear.

A level 39 can kill a level 40 and gain anywhere from 11-70 honor, vs a 90 vs 90, like 4-11 honor.

6. It is basicly the best way to get conquest gear and even arena/rbg rating without having to worry about low ilvl, you can get started, but the problematic part is that you need to get ilvl 450 stuff, as many as you can, which means doing mop norm dungeons, atm ppl are hardly doing them... I don't understand, if they twinked instead of going for lvl 90 asap, they'd farm their pvp gear sooner, but no, they go in bg-s with crap gear and they ruin bgs for others, who'd have a chance if not half the crew was beneath even ilvl 400 in many cases. But to be able to use this method, you need a community for it... :/
    Thats the problem Twik community faces today on MoP Servers.. There used to be a full load of twinks on Stormstout if I remember correctly, at multiple .brackets. Nowadays, less people are levelling up, but the ones that do don't even queue for bg's... it's sad, we had a nice community before FKIN HERMES,

7. Thats the problem Twik community faces today on MoP Servers.. There used to be a full load of twinks on Stormstout if I remember correctly, at multiple .brackets. Nowadays, less people are leveling up, but the ones that do don't even queue for bg's... it's sad, we had a nice community before FKIN HERMES,
    If you wanna start rebuilding, I did see a twink just now hanging around the plaguelands area, a Death Knight.

8. If you wanna start rebuilding, I did see a twink just now hanging around the plaguelands area, a Death Knight.
    Well, I'm trying to rebuild it, but it ain't easy. 70's on sargeras don't want to queue for bg for some reason, and I can't find people that are interested in twinking atm. I geared my DK and started walking around Stormwind to try to see if people would be at least appealed by twinks, but almost no one said anything. But I know someday something positive will happen eventually.

9. Well, I'm trying to rebuild it, but it ain't easy. 70's on sargeras don't want to queue for bg for some reason, and I can't find people that are interested in twinking atm. I geared my DK and started walking around Stormwind to try to see if people would be at least appealed by twinks, but almost no one said anything. But I know someday something positive will happen eventually.
    Well you missed out, while you were in SW, a twink hunter was giving a show in Goldshire, everything happens in Goldshire.
    His name was Overdraw. The DK I mention is a blood elf, Cerberius, both 70s, and both of even of a kill count of their own.

A level 19 was also on that realm, Shadowsassin, Horde.
    Edited: April 19, 2015

10. Well you missed out, while you were in SW, a twink hunter was giving a show in Goldshire, everything happens in Goldshire.
    His name was Overdraw. The DK I mention is a blood elf, Cerberius, both 70s, and both of even of a kill count of their own.

A level 19 was also on that realm, Shadowsassin, Horde.
    I'll go to Goldshire more often then if I can find people there.

First 12