1. Twinks on Frostwolf or Sergeras (A&H)

Hello, are there any Twinks / Twink Guild´s on Frostolf or Sergeras?
    since i was twinking for a while now and never seen one!

Exxtasy.

2. There is no guild, back on SS and Hellscream, Twinks were scattered among guilds, however congregate in duel areas, like for example, SW duel area, however, on the opposite side from the 90 at most times.

On Neltharion, not only we had guilds, but clans, so any A/H player who represents their clan stick together, anyone outside of the clan, lets say an Ally who found another Ally, that player usually informs his Horde partners to go fight that twink, same with Horde against Horde.

There is a few twinks on Sargs, Horde side, and I know that there is a few on Ally side on Frostwolf, however, on Frostwolf, there is a 19 group going on and some are bound to have 70s, only one was mentioned. Sargs on the other hand has a few 70s there.

In the end it comes down to which side you are looking for. There is some Sargs Pandaren player, probably one of our old friends, is is trying to re-created what a guy named Euxdus started a long time ago on Neltharion, let see if he can pull that off.

Summary

Frostwolf
    19s recently started on Alliance side, only a few of them on Horde side. A 70 was spotted on Alliance side once, don't know if there is more.

Sargeras

Few 70s, Horde side, I don't know about Alliance side.

In the end it depends, if you start something, more are bound to follow, and the Panda may be a low level, however, he is working his way up, probably in the 30s now, going for 70, I know this because he spoke to me in front of Org Gate, so most likely he will do something on Horde side.

3. I created a guild for 70s in Frostwolf, but i still dont see people intereted cuz everybody is waiting to join the twink community once it has enough people, but it wont happen if at least some of them join first.

I've been online for 5 days straight with my lvl 74 ally warrior; i even got full honor gear by farming KBs in borean tundra and also managed to kill some of the people abusing the lvl 90 weapon

4. I created a guild for 70s in Frostwolf, but i still dont see people intereted cuz everybody is waiting to join the twink community once it has enough people, but it wont happen if at least some of them join first.

I've been online for 5 days straight with my lvl 74 ally warrior; i even got full honor gear by farming KBs in borean tundra and also managed to kill some of the people abusing the lvl 90 weapon
    Yeah it isn't easy. I am also fighting against 90 wep players, however, I got some of them on my side to fight those who use it on those who do not have them. But in the end, I and a few others are in the same position.

The problem is that everyone is scattered through realms, Sargs/FW for example.

At least we have a good time to prepare in case twinking booms on one of the mop servers.

5. Really hope it will happen, got a 19 Pala and levelling up a 74 dk now... I always found twinks pvp funnyer than Max level pvp..

6. Really hope it will happen, got a 19 Pala and levelling up a 74 dk now... I always found twinks pvp funnyer than Max level pvp..
    What realm? My brother, he posted something about this, he is on Sargs, for me I remain on Neltharion.

7. What realm? My brother, he posted something about this, he is on Sargs, for me I remain on Neltharion.
    My 19 pala and future 74 dk are on frostwolf. I'm also levelling a 60 pala on ragnaros atm. But my main interest remains 70-74 bg's on frostwolf. My dream is that this bracket will come back to life soon. If mop twinks could decide on what server we should all go, that would be the first step to bring twinks back to life on mop.

8. My 19 pala and future 74 dk are on frostwolf. I'm also levelling a 60 pala on ragnaros atm. But my main interest remains 70-74 bg's on frostwolf. My dream is that this bracket will come back to life soon. If mop twinks could decide on what server we should all go, that would be the first step to bring twinks back to life on mop.
    Got it, my brother has a level 74 on Sargeras,and there is a few other 70s there too, well that is all we know as for Horde side. Twinking is alien to Alliance players there.

The Question is: Are there more 70s on FW or Sargs? There is only FW to Sargs transfer and the twinks I know of on Sargs are way to loyal to their guild to leave it just like that.
    Edited: April 8, 2015

9. IF anyone would like to join 19 twink pvp, we have a nice community on deathwing.. We have a few (3-6) Pvp 19 twink guilds on Alliance, not sure about horde. We do need horde players to come though, so if you guys need a 19 server, just come on over to Deathwing, it's fun!

10. IF anyone would like to join 19 twink pvp, we have a nice community on deathwing.. We have a few (3-6) Pvp 19 twink guilds on Alliance, not sure about horde. We do need horde players to come though, so if you guys need a 19 server, just come on over to Deathwing, it's fun!
    I would like to, but our focus right now is reviving 70s-74s.

on topic

So what we can do is have twinks come back to Sargs, there is literally no ques, the 90 wep. mercenaries count is at an all time low.
    Once people see that 70s are back, this will not only encourage twinking, but people to que up for 70s BGs. As stated by a player I met today, that low level BGS, whether it be 19s or 70s is fun and unpredictable.
    Plus it opens doors for people to get honor and other pts early, if they ever choose to transition and level up to 90.

As of now Dujin is working on a lvl 70 rogue, knowing him, he isn't such a good leader. Pretty much the guy wants to make a guild only to invite other twinks, he is way to dumb scared to be leader, for he is only online briefly to get this done.
    As of now, he is the only guy I am helping.

I am not that hard to find, a friend and I worked on this Death Knight and I am up there, well the only twink and a few others who are up there.

Vicissitude, lvl 74 DK, Sargs.
    Edited: April 10, 2015

11. Tenchima, if we want to revive 70-74 bracket, we first have to decide on what server we will begin. If Sargeras will be the server, I will gladly migrate my DK there. I'm willing to do a lot to revive this bracket, and If we all (70's-74) put in a little effort, we will be able to see twinks everywhere.

Kadirovz, 71 DeathKnight, FW

12. Ah no dude :( i want it on frostwolf because frostwolf has daily 3k players on and sargeras has only 1k or 1.4 so on frostwolf we can recruit more easy

just my opinion :)
    More population doesn't its a better realm.

13. It is settle, the 70s will make a return on Sargs, before anyone could even try to transfer over here, we need to build up a few 70s.
    My brother's currently working on a cata 19 hunter, but he will make a 70 so he has something to go back to on Sargs.

As of now, the people I got on board for twinking:

Dujin (Horde), currently lvl 24 Sub. Rogue
    Assbeat (Alliance), currently lvl 20 WW Monk, he also has a Horde Monk named Whoopass, banker toon.
    There was a Mage who was talking about it while I was hanging out in Pandaria.

Another Alliance player said he will make one if more twinks show up, this guy is an avid 90 BGer, hangs out with guilds on Sargs.

Tenchima, if we want to revive 70-74 bracket, we first have to decide on what server we will begin. If Sargeras will be the server, I will gladly migrate my DK there. I'm willing to do a lot to revive this bracket, and If we all (70's-74) put in a little effort, we will be able to see twinks everywhere.

Kadirovz, 71 DeathKnight, FW

Not yet, we need to build up on our side first, which is going to take some time. Then when we get a small community going, people could start transferring their twinks in from Frostwolf.

14. Oh wow Mytha, it's you! We used to play lots of bg's before FKIN HERMES, idk if you still remember me, I was Logic night elf warrior :)

12 Last