1. Pvp system on Blackrock.

Well, don't get me wrong, guys, but it sucks. I thought that after the merge you will do something about dead 3v3 bracket, but it seems now that you don't actually care because the only thing that players still do on this realm is playing SoloQ 24/7. I dunno how about you guys but I am totally fed up with this sht and I strongly recommend you to implement the rating requirement for SoloQ. To my mind it should be like 1750 2s or 1630 3s. I hope you understand that this is what the realm is REALLY need now.

2. yeah so for example I don't have anyone to play 2's with not even mentioning 3's, all I do is play solo... and with that requirement I won't play arenas at all. So IMO it's a terribad idea.

3. yeah so for example I don't have anyone to play 2's with not even mentioning 3's
    Use LFG channel then, this is what is was created for.

4. I agree that soloq needs a requirement. it shouldnt be like create an account, go to template npc, put couple skills on the bar, que solo and ruin the others rating.. no its not fair

we have bgs for it...

so some 2s/3s exp requirement is a must.

5. Serv is simply too bad after the merge. Dont feel like playing anymore, as apparently a whole bunch of people dont feel either.

The thing is that you CANT play. You hit the top 100 in 2s with a mere 20 wins. And after that you are only facing palawar tryhards or stuck in que. And if you wanted to play some lesser tier comps or just have fun its denied. Majority of people are STILL stuck on 1350 or starter rating.

Soloque is not even worth mentioning. Even after 2k people are still playing so bad and 1350 rated strength priests are being qued into teams. And 3s..... There is no 3s.

Add the fact that were still stuck with a hand full of **** considering the website and stream sections etc etc and stuck with these awful forums its no wonder im not the only one just quietly leaving. There is absolutely nothing left.

-Testokin

6. It's sort of sad to see AT go this way. I've been playing on AT since the beginning so it's actually a huge part of my WoW career. Malaco made some questionable decisions over the time (anyone remember the old PVE AT realm?) but this one is imo the worst one yet.

7. It's sort of sad to see AT go this way. I've been playing on AT since the beginning so it's actually a huge part of my WoW career. Malaco made some questionable decisions over the time (anyone remember the old PVE AT realm?) but this one is imo the worst one yet.
    AT would go this way or other way. It was dying. 500 online players. Sadly, nothing improved by merging either. 550 online at peak time. Half of players AFK.

Unless they bring up lots of changes, in a month or two noone will be interested to play Blackrock.

8. If you queue randomly - you get randoms. Simple.

Don't expect a good team if you can't be bothered to look for one.

9. Or how about stop crying and trying to make Soloqueue a real bracket? The bracket was added in the first place to find partners and practice your skills and positioning for 3's, not for all the elitist players to curse at each other and cry because a noob player ruined their precious, non meaningful rating.

10. Or how about stop crying and trying to make Soloqueue a real bracket? The bracket was added in the first place to find partners and practice your skills and positioning for 3's, not for all the elitist players to curse at each other and cry because a noob player ruined their precious, non meaningful rating.
    No offense, but if you really think you can make a 'real bracket' of something based on random, you have no clue what wow arena is.

11. How about merging the solo queue with the 3v3 braket. 3s would be 10 times more active and more and more ppl would quit solo queuing and build their own 3s team becausr they are tired of beeing obliterated by non random teams.

12. Ban prot Warriors from arena and participation will skyrocket.