1. solo que and s9/s10

please bring solo que and crossfaction bg's back it's even more ded than before (at view)!!!

and pls start a poll about going back to s9/s10, more viable specs than in s11 and the burst isn't so fcking ******ed....

2. I don't know if you played on AT prior to this merge, but they ran s11 all the way usually, after having a vote on the "poll NPC".

A couple of months later, they went s9, and the server basically died. I logged on at peak hours on a Saturday, did /who and a stunning 26 people were online, lol.. S9 gear just isn't as fun, and the gameplay is slow paced.
    Besides, there were more people wanting the current gear system according to this poll.

If you want to suggest solo q, there's a dedicated place to do so.

3. I don't know if you played on AT prior to this merge, but they ran s11 all the way usually, after having a vote on the "poll NPC".

A couple of months later, they went s9, and the server basically died. I logged on at peak hours on a Saturday, did /who and a stunning 26 people were online, lol.. S9 gear just isn't as fun, and the gameplay is slow paced.
    Besides, there were more people wanting the current gear system according to this poll.

If you want to suggest solo q, there's a dedicated place to do so.
    as is said in my post it was from the view of an at player, i only know about s10 dunno if i remember correctly but i think the population didn't got lower cuz of that.........

whole cata is slow paced if u compare it to wotlk, what i wanted to say is that the highest relation between heal and dmg had its peek during s11 (in cata), thats the reason why rdruid got even less viable.....

the link to the poll u posted was about the gear difference that should exist on the server not the season itself........

but thank u for ur response.......

4. They did drop people by going to S10, a lot of high rated players quit at that time and it was a complete **** fest in arenas.
    Going back from PvE to No PvE and lower gear with the buffs that occurred during the transition to 4.3 from 4.2, for example: Attack Power buffs went up to 20% from 10%, MS effects went up to 25%, from 10%, and lots of class changes.

Basically what this did was make the server a ****ing cleave fest from top to toe and generally most normal players (casters especially) just instantly flopped to warrior + dps combos in 3's and Jungle/FLS was a mess as well.

This was even worse for healers seeing as disc priests went from ok to **** because there was no way you could out-heal 2 physical damage dealers as a priest due to having super low spell power AND resil vs buffed attack power and MS effects.
    Now imagine this pain for resto druids as well. Hpallys still worked because of the majority being double melee comps but as soon as you started facing melee + lock, they became pretty crappy too.

tl;dr: Melees buffed > all but 1 healer heavily nerfed, casual players got **** on even more than with pve and the whole arena was a cleave fest.

5. and pls start a poll about going back to s9/s10, more viable specs than in s11 and the burst isn't so fcking ******ed....
    more viable specs? where the hell where you played before?

6. more viable specs? where the hell where you played before?
    he's talking about frost DKs, I assume.

7. he's talking about frost DKs, I assume.
    Doesn't even matter what he is talking about when changing to s10 makes more specs unavailable. And the specs that are still available are **** due to hiting the caps way more harder.

8. he's talking about frost DKs, I assume.
    Frost dks are viable just for bgs. In arenas they are trash. And this doesen't depemd on gear.

9. Frost dks are viable just for bgs. In arenas they are trash. And this doesen't depemd on gear.
    Unholy being more viable than frost in arena doesn't mean that frost is trash. frost was decently viable back in s9 and s10 especially in 3v3, even Reinhart (who was a high rated unholy dk) confessed that frost was better than unholy back then.

10. Unholy gained 25% passive strenght on 4.3 which made the spec way better than on s9 and s10. It has overall more utility and defense than frost. And frost dk is just like ret on mop, squishy.

11. Unholy being more viable than frost in arena doesn't mean that frost is trash. frost was decently viable back in s9 and s10 especially in 3v3, even Reinhart (who was a high rated unholy dk) confessed that frost was better than unholy back then.
    I was speaking for 4.3 because we're not playing 4.0/4.1/4.2. So, for 4.3 frost is kinda useless for arenas, and is squishy as hell even woth 5k resil

12. All specs were playable in 4.3.4, they could be "less viable" but that doesnt mean they are trash... (still blood in arena=delete game)
    Frost is trash just coz of bugs otherwise its playable in 2s same as is was on wotlk

13. All specs were playable in 4.3.4, they could be "less viable" but that doesnt mean they are trash... (still blood in arena=delete game)
    Frost is trash just coz of bugs otherwise its playable in 2s same as is was on wotlk
    I agree. You can play whatever spec you want, but you can't do nothing over 2k/2.2k let's say with frost and for me that means a trash spec.

14. I was speaking for 4.3 because we're not playing 4.0/4.1/4.2. So, for 4.3 frost is kinda useless for arenas, and is squishy as hell even woth 5k resil
    it seems you've accidentally missed my point. OP was thinking that going back to s9 would be a good idea as there was more viable back then (frost DKs for example), but yea frost is completely trash in 4.3.4.

(still blood in arena=delete game)
    blood was somehow viable in arena before the vengeance nerf and even arguably overpowered. in 4.3, however blood became a real joke but still i knew a guy who played blood up to 2.6k in 2's ( on molten ofc) so basically all spec can be playable if you know how to use your brain.