1. You have no idea what you are talking about. Kaer said it this month smarty pants.
    So better stop saying HE must do the research... obviously you must.
    About hackers... ever took a look at Molten actually???
    Every other BG is ruined by a hacker, and the whole world is filled with stealthed flying rogues that dont feel like paying 5k gold for flying.

@The guy above me before his reply got deleted: I know that server :) But pre-Moltdown only hinting even less then the usual AnoTher server for AT got me perma banned. mind yourself :)
    Nope I stand by my words! other servers are filled with customized items and ****ty scripts, aside taking 1 post from an individual do your own research aside being a sheep led by one post lol

2. Nope I stand by my words! other servers are filled with customized items and ****ty scripts, aside taking 1 post from an individual do your own research aside being a sheep led by one post lol
    Lets start about dungeons... you say work, I say doable. Most dungeons got pretty good scripts, but others are to cry about though... (PoS, CoS, Oculus, drak tharon keep skip 2 bosses.)
    Anyway, there are idd not that much bugs in ICC :)

About being best of private servers...NO. Go ask Kaerwolf and even he will say it is not.
    OH NO! I am sheep following myself?!?!?!
    Really...? And I agree alot of them are custom, but there are other blizzlike servers aswell. As I said: Molten is not the best script wise but population wise it is.

Not going to respond anymore about this... inb4 infraction.

So about what works on WotLK in the sense of being doable:
    All dungeons, while some need a bit special care in order not to bug out:
    -Culling of Stratholme you need to stay near arthas or he will disappear
    -Oculus you have to be very carefull where when and how to mount your drakes, they bug out insanely fast and easy. Sometimes even when you follow the "strategy".

Dungeons with """scripts""" are for example:
    -Pit of Saron. Pretty much tank and spank.
    -...?

Raids that are doable:
    -Ruby Sanct
    -Obsidium Sanct
    -Naxxramas
    -Onyxia's lair
    -Ice Crown Citadel
    -Vault of Archavon (however when you pull frost boss somehow stonr boss will come aswell. you need to kill stone first because of this bug)
    -Ulduar (as I heard it is doable, mostly. No Algalon, yogg saron was something wrong I think... anyway, not really fully scripted yet, needs quite some attention)
    -Trial of the (Grand) Crusader working pretty much fine, some missing spells and wrong things but I think it is the best scripted of all WotLK raids.

Not doable raids:
    -Eye of Eternity

About vanilla and TBC content, I think it is mostly working. However, sometimes missing a spell or a flaw in the script.

3. Everything is doable except Eye of eternity as the boss doesn't spawn.
    TBC and Vanilla raids are working and doable.
    But yeah there's minor (and some major) bugs in nearly every raid/dungeon and a lot of work to be done.
    So I'd say wotlk is around 65-70% working as intended.
    Thus just for Dungeons and Raids, there's some bugs in zones with the quests,mobs etc.

4. OH NO! I am sheep following myself?!?!?!
    Really...? And I agree alot of them are custom, but there are other blizzlike servers aswell. As I said: Molten is not the best script wise but population wise it is.

Not going to respond anymore about this... inb4 infraction.

So about what works on WotLK in the sense of being doable:
    All dungeons, while some need a bit special care in order not to bug out:
    -Culling of Stratholme you need to stay near arthas or he will disappear
    -Oculus you have to be very carefull where when and how to mount your drakes, they bug out insanely fast and easy. Sometimes even when you follow the "strategy".

Dungeons with """scripts""" are for example:
    -Pit of Saron. Pretty much tank and spank.
    -...?

Raids that are doable:
    -Ruby Sanct
    -Obsidium Sanct
    -Naxxramas
    -Onyxia's lair
    -Ice Crown Citadel
    -Vault of Archavon (however when you pull frost boss somehow stonr boss will come aswell. you need to kill stone first because of this bug)
    -Ulduar (as I heard it is doable, mostly. No Algalon, yogg saron was something wrong I think... anyway, not really fully scripted yet, needs quite some attention)
    -Trial of the (Grand) Crusader working pretty much fine, some missing spells and wrong things but I think it is the best scripted of all WotLK raids.

Not doable raids:
    -Eye of Eternity

About vanilla and TBC content, I think it is mostly working. However, sometimes missing a spell or a flaw in the script.
    Yes wee are all aware of these, You seem to have answered yourself finally! yes 'll take the credit for showing you the light lol

5. The main raids you will be doing in Molten Wotlk are ICC, ToGC and RS.

ToGC scripting is more or less there except for Icehowl and some minor problems which I dont think you will notice.

RS scripting is also more or less there except for some minor problems like the 3rd mini boss entrance problem. Main boss, Halion works quite ok with some problems that I don't think you will understand or be fixed in the future.

ICC scripting has some major problems but every boss is more or less playable. Its not Blizz-like yet but since I've done 3 years of raiding on it, I don't think I can complain much. I don't think ICC will ever be close to blizz-like unless developers start fixing problems through raiders feedback than through bug tracker. I also think certain problems are deliberately not fixed so as to raise the difficulty which I think its quite ok. To be honest, I prefer molten's LK25hc phase 3 than retail.

However, all these are my opinion and shouldn't be taken seriously if you dont agree to them.

6. ToGC scripting is more or less there except for Icehowl and some minor problems which I dont think you will notice.
    If you have ever done ToC on retail, or even closely watched a Youtube video, you will see that every single fight in ToC is bugged to ****.

First 12