1. WOTLK Content

Was looking for a sticky, and tried searching and there use to be a list on the molten front page, but i can't find a list of working Raids/Dungeons avaliable on WOTLK servers, I missed the whole expansion because i wasn't playing at the time and I'm downloading the client atm, anyone fill me in or tell me where to see what will be avaliable on molten?

2. Was looking for a sticky, and tried searching and there use to be a list on the molten front page, but i can't find a list of working Raids/Dungeons avaliable on WOTLK servers, I missed the whole expansion because i wasn't playing at the time and I'm downloading the client atm, anyone fill me in or tell me where to see what will be avaliable on molten?
    Hi and welcome to wotlk, well wotlk is very well scripted and it's best in any private server. ICC/RS are fully working(just very minor bugs with some bosses not worth mentioning) and well all other level 80 raids are working in the exception of Eye of eternity and well Ulduar is very buggy.

most players in the community are helpful and all and you're also not a new player to WoW so you will find your way through the expansion rather easily hopefully

edit' as for dungeons all dungeons work, yes ALL including the occulus

3. Cool thanks, Was also wondering about older raids as well BWl, MC, and TBC raids would like to expiernce those again to

4. Hi and welcome to wotlk, well wotlk is very well scripted and it's best in any private server. ICC/RS are fully working(just very minor bugs with some bosses not worth mentioning) and well all other level 80 raids are working in the exception of Eye of eternity and well Ulduar is very buggy.

most players in the community are helpful and all and you're also not a new player to WoW so you will find your way through the expansion rather easily hopefully

Lets start about dungeons... you say work, I say doable. Most dungeons got pretty good scripts, but others are to cry about though... (PoS, CoS, Oculus, drak tharon keep skip 2 bosses.)
    Anyway, there are idd not that much bugs in ICC :)

About being best of private servers...NO. Go ask Kaerwolf and even he will say it is not.

5. it's best in any private server. ICC/RS are fully working(just very minor bugs with some bosses not worth mentioning) and well all other level 80 raids are working in the exception of Eye of eternity and well Ulduar is very buggy.

Almost everything you said is wrong, pve scripts are ****ed up and i could say custom cause it's nothing blizzlike.

Community is well, 90%dickheads and 10% arseholes

6. Cool thanks, Was also wondering about older raids as well BWl, MC, and TBC raids would like to expiernce those again to
    Nefarian is missing from BWL (rest of the raid should work fine)
    Panther boss is missing from ZG (rest of the raid works fine)

Those two are the major ones that come to mind. While you may come across some minor bugs on the other bosses they are at the very least doable and they're not tank&spank. There are twinks guilds that still run the old content if you want to do it on a 60/70 instead of a maxed out character. <Old School> (60H) and <Legends never DIE> (70A) on Ragnaros are your best bets for this.

7. Community is well, 90%dickheads and 10% arseholes
    this is how u can discribe the community

8. this is how u can discribe the community
    Forgot that 0.0001% of nice people :p

9. Almost everything you said is wrong, pve scripts are ****ed up and i could say custom cause it's nothing blizzlike.

Makes me wonder how someone with that opinion still sticks around. It's like a jew complaining about Auschwitz, and then still staying.

10. well wotlk is very well scripted and it's best in any private server.
    LOL, obviously you've never played on any other WotLK server, you should do some research before saying something like that :P
    Even Kaer admitted on the live stream that Molten isn't the best anymore.

But it's still kinda enjoyable, the huge community makes up for mediocre PvE scripts, even tho it's nothing like it was before. 3-4 years ago people seemed nicer and more social, now they only care about ninja'ing BoEs, having BiS gear and HC achievs.

Makes me wonder how someone with that opinion still sticks around.
    Maybe because there's no other worthwile WotLK server :P
    There really isn't, all the other ones are either very well scripted, but empty (800 online at peak, lol gtfo), have some custom **** (like transmog) or are 99% russian.

11. Hello there!
    Everything on wotlk works well enough to complete it however scripting is still a work in progress. Quite a lot of things are scripted enough to be blizzlike or partially blizlike.

Don't listen to the haters, there are good people in the community. However, as with any random gathering of any group of human beings you always have your crazies who don't think anyone else on the internet is a human except themselves. I just move on as there is no fixing that issue and no use trying. The community is large enough that there are plenty of others to connect with.

Personally, I think this is the closest you can get to bug free blizzlike. Naturally, it's not bug free, but the staff have been working diligently to fix bugs and have been doing a great job at it.

12. ...
    So, in which one of those 2 groups do you belong?

13. LOL, obviously you've never played on any other WotLK server, you should do some research before saying something like that :P
    Even Kaer admitted on the live stream that Molten isn't the best anymore.

But it's still kinda enjoyable, the huge community makes up for mediocre PvE scripts, even tho it's nothing like it was before. 3-4 years ago people seemed nicer and more social, now they only care about ninja'ing BoEs, having BiS gear and HC achievs.

Maybe because there's no other worthwile WotLK server :P
    There really isn't, all the other ones are either very well scripted, but empty (800 online at peak, lol gtfo), have some custom **** (like transmog) or are 99% russian.
    I've had my share of other servers, no where close to blizzlike nor well scripted. even Kaer admitted to that? well even if he did that must of been a while ago. most wotlk realms now are filled with customized items or run by hackers. do your own research first

14. I've had my share of other servers, no where close to blizzlike nor well scripted. even Kaer admitted to that? well even if he did that must of been a while ago. most wotlk realms now are filled with customized items or run by hackers. do your own research first
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Kaer said it this month smarty pants.
    So better stop saying HE must do the research... obviously you must.
    About hackers... ever took a look at Molten actually???
    Every other BG is ruined by a hacker, and the whole world is filled with stealthed flying rogues that dont feel like paying 5k gold for flying.

@The guy above me before his reply got deleted: I know that server :) But pre-Moltdown only hinting even less then the usual AnoTher server for AT got me perma banned. mind yourself :)

15. @The guy above me: I know that server :) But pre-Moltdown only hinting even less then the usual AnoTher server for AT got me perma banned. mind yourself :)
    I'll give him another chance.

There is no need to talk about hacks or other servers. The OP made it quite clear that (s)he'd like to know what is available/working on here. Don't drift off to subjects that may end up in a violation of the forum rules. Please. Things that may consider to need have been said about those topics have already been said, so let them be.

12 Last