1. Spirit beast never spawn in restarts

Hi there guys for a such period of time, i myself camping some spirit beast but after some restarts. my problem is does the spawn time of the spirit beast broken now ? i did stand on Loque'nahak spot for the restart and didnt saw him after the restart. just like skoll too. can somebody tell me if the spawn got broke or something? and can you guide me to the latest spot where this spirit beast spawn. it will be much appreciated :D hope you could help me and thank you :)

2. Hi there guys for a such period of time, i myself camping some spirit beast but after some restarts. my problem is does the spawn time of the spirit beast broken now ? i did stand on Loque'nahak spot for the restart and didnt saw him after the restart. just like skoll too. can somebody tell me if the spawn got broke or something? and can you guide me to the latest spot where this spirit beast spawn. it will be much appreciated :D hope you could help me and thank you :)

According to WoWWiki he is EXTREMELY rare and his spawn time is from 6 to 12 hours,however it can take 24 hours for it to spawn.

Source

WoWWiki

3. They do spawn but they have more than 1 spot and you're never the only hunter there. Probably somebody tamed him before you.

4. they only spawn once per server crash per day. So if the server already crashed before that once and someone got it, it wont spawn on any other server crash until that day is over.

5. Hi there guys for a such period of time, i myself camping some spirit beast but after some restarts. my problem is does the spawn time of the spirit beast broken now ? i did stand on Loque'nahak spot for the restart and didnt saw him after the restart. just like skoll too. can somebody tell me if the spawn got broke or something? and can you guide me to the latest spot where this spirit beast spawn. it will be much appreciated :D hope you could help me and thank you :)
    Well that is good.

6. thanks for the quick response guys i guess maybe other hunters got it before i do thanks alot :)

7. Rares doesnt respwan with server dcs or resets. thats how blizz made it

8. Rares doesnt respwan with server dcs or resets. thats how blizz made it
    i can see that but how about Molten ? did they still be spawn when restarted ?

9. Yes it spawn, ghostcrawler, ankha, loque... But trick is as already mentioned spawn only at first restart/crash at that day. Sit in that place and wait. Thats only way, and keep in mind if you late 20-30 sec, its already tamed and hunt who got it is already far away.

10. Keep on mind too that if ur near to tame it , other hunter will come and gonna kill beast , thats what happend to me, wont say which faction......

11. save yourself from boredom and frustration if you dont like to camp, those pixxel beasts are on high demand even more everyday.. :D stick with a pet that gives you the skill you like and be done after all BM damage wont change depending on the pet.. :D

12. If you are a PvPer just get the Crane pet.

13. guys Can i ask you if i cant get some spirit beast for now, i hope i do what is better for pve ? i know i have 5 slots so what specific beast will i tame normaly when i do some raid and stuff

14. They spawn when the timer starts.

From my observation.
    When they die but the corpse is still there the timer wont count so when the server crash it will respawn again.

But if the body disappears(despawn) the timer is counting now and saved to the server and crash/restart wont make it respawn.

All rares in MoP have 8 hours respawn time except for poseidus

15. Allow me to give you the info you need since molten has RIGGED and F-ed up for every spawn with respawn timings/locations

WoTLk

Gondria - 12 hourss
    Loque'nalak - 12 hours
    skoll - 8 - 12 hours (but there's a mirror image of skoll, meaning if you tame the timer for the next respawn is rigged
    arcturis - 3 days (You need to kill a silver deer to make the timer start = no kill = no arcturis

cata -

Ankha - spawns after server crash
    Magria - 2 weeks
    Ban'thalos - forever
    karoma - 18 hours + 15-45mins
    Ghostcrawler - it's been said to spawn after every crash. I don't think so, i think it follows a timer
    Bonus - sambas (does really good damage than other spirit beast, 12-24hours)

This source is from sargeras (MoP)

12 Last