1. Stampede!

Hello,
    I played arena today, saw guy named "Hunting" use stampede in arena. Went outside to test on dummies, it doesn't work. Hunting had ankha and dragonhawks, blue ones, in his stable. I have quite a mixture of pets. Does stampede do work in arenas and what's the way to cast it, or is it some bug/glich exploit I came in touch with?
    BTW their comp was Shadow Priest and Beast Mastery Hunt.
    I am asking this, because all bm hunts are waiting for stampede as they are waiting for christmass :) .

2. Hello,
    I played arena today, saw guy named "Hunting" use stampede in arena. Went outside to test on dummies, it doesn't work. Hunting had ankha and dragonhawks, blue ones, in his stable. I have quite a mixture of pets. Does stampede do work in arenas and what's the way to cast it, or is it some bug/glich exploit I came in touch with?
    I am asking this, because all bm hunts are waiting for stampede as they are waiting for christmass :) .
    As the shadow priest that was with hunting, its the T15 2set bonus.. nothing more. and btw thanks for the rating <3

3. confirmed, two set bonus. thanks for the rating also <3

4. Hello,
    I saw this guy yesterday in bg blue dragons I was hey stampede working? o.O For me don't

Also somebody knows is Widow venom bugged? Just to know to not spam it if it is

5. Btw guys is this Kill command get little nerf?

6. Kill Command wasn't nerfed man but what happened is that pets attack power was corrected:
    HUNTER

Pets
    Frenzy fixed Feedback #11233
    Pet armor, health and attack power corrected

7. Yes because of that i asked this. So you think that that fix didn't affect kill command?

8. As the shadow priest that was with hunting, its the T15 2set bonus.. nothing more. and btw thanks for the rating <3
    So you get 2 pieces of the PvE set instead of the Grievous PvP items?

This increase your PvP ability?

9. guys can someone confirm is widow venom bugged or not???

10. they dont fix a thing to help us but.. they keep nerfing us why? bcuz ppl r qqing! they didnt fix stamped they didnt fix murder of crows damage they didnt fix glaive toss damage and yet they made our pets weaker...! keep up the good work molten..keep making warriors stronger and mess up other classes! specially hunters...! they are everywhere as it is but i think soon 90% of ppl will reroll to warrior!

11. Hello,
    As they said, thats the PVE set bonus. (522 ilvl pve gear from marketplace)

I also purchased the items to pve. I don't pvp except to cap out conquest for a few pvp items once in a blue moon.