1. Best MoP pvp healer

Who is for you the best pvp healer in MoP?

2. That would Monk IMO. Great Mobility, Survibility, not bad DPS, Fun Mechanics etc.

3. Shamans are awesome too. Alot of utility and if played well, hard to kill.

4. Pala, monk & Druid have good healings & good survivability (if played correct.)

5. Shaman if you know how to bug abuse like a young god.
    Druid cuz druid.

6. I think holy priest has a very good survivability with speed buff and void tendrils. Also hpriest has a good istant heal spell and chakra for a very strong heal

7. Lol, bolth of you are almost right. I stopped playing on Blackrock solely because a premade of at least 1 shadow priest and 1 boomkin (bolth maxed in Wrathful for the Horde), kept getting into the same BG's as me and destroyed my team nonstop. They out healed and out damaged everyone. Only people that died on their team were fresh ruthless that didn't know what they were doing. Twas a nightmare.

Now in MoP they have even more CC and utility? Fahk that. Hybrids are nasty. Glad they didn't queue w/ an elemental shaman..

Pure healers, Monk >= Druid > Shaman > Affliction Lock >= Priest >= Paladin

8. Lol, bolth of you are almost right. I stopped playing on Blackrock solely because a premade of at least 1 shadow priest and 1 boomkin (bolth maxed in Wrathful for the Horde), kept getting into the same BG's as me and destroyed my team nonstop. They out healed and out damaged everyone. Only people that died on their team were fresh ruthless that didn't know what they were doing. Twas a nightmare.

Now in MoP they have even more CC and utility? Fahk that. Hybrids are nasty. Glad they didn't queue w/ an elemental shaman..

Pure healers, Monk >= Druid > Shaman > Affliction Lock >= Priest >= Paladin
    The burst heals on a monk is pretty powerful, but mana management can be a bit of an issue.

9. Now in MoP they have even more CC and utility? Fahk that. Hybrids are nasty. Glad they didn't queue w/ an elemental shaman..
    As a Cata Ret and MOP Ele I have to agree I can sustain a team without a healer pretty easily...

MOP Ele Shaman has some nasty off healing, Ancestral Guidance + Chain Lightning spamming in mid on WSG = GG. Not to mention Healing Stream Totem.

I was in an arena on retail as Hpala+FDK against a MM Hunter + Boomkin... The boomkin was healing more than me D: We only won because I managed to kick one of his healing touches so my DK partner could finish off the hunter.

12 Last