1. Dueling resetting cooldowns

Hey, is this AT feature is ever going to be implemented on this server? I can't lie, this killed the game for me completely, I used to love just to log in and duel people (I'm not the majority I know, but still a cool feature).

It's just a little quality of life thing, why do I have to be punished for 3 minutes to duel my friend?

What do you guys think?

2. I think you should learn to play like this.
    Having all CDs make it looks boring because you just have to follow a patern. 1v1 is all about geting the best patern of CDs to outplay your enemy.

Outplaying someone while you have less cds or you are missing a CD(ex ice block when rogue is dancing) and you still win that duel, it will improve your gameplay by a lot.

3. I think you should learn to play like this.
    Having all CDs make it looks boring because you just have to follow a patern. 1v1 is all about geting the best patern of CDs to outplay your enemy.

Outplaying someone while you have less cds or you are missing a CD(ex ice block when rogue is dancing) and you still win that duel, it will improve your gameplay by a lot.
    You also realise over half the people who duel, do it for fun..
    This was a thing that made dueling 100 times more fun and lead to 100x less cases of "lool u suck i didnt have trinket" "lol ur just lucky cus i didnt have cooldowns".

short: it's more fun for both parts when cooldowns reset instantly and it's a good feature.
    I don't intend on waiting 3 minutes and having my opponent just log off or go do something else while waiting for cooldowns EVERY single time.

4. You also realise over half the people who duel, do it for fun..
    This was a thing that made dueling 100 times more fun and lead to 100x less cases of "lool u suck i didnt have trinket" "lol ur just lucky cus i didnt have cooldowns".

short: it's more fun for both parts when cooldowns reset instantly and it's a good feature.
    I don't intend on waiting 3 minutes and having my opponent just log off or go do something else while waiting for cooldowns EVERY single time.
    Yea, i also duel for fun. I just see it more entertaining when i actually pull something off without CDs. If you end up 1v1 in arena, you won't have all your CDs, right? Don't you feel good when you win in such a situation with less CDs?
    Or maybe you are just a casual player. I will understand your frustration in this case.

5. You also realise over half the people who duel, do it for fun..

well yeah, cooldowns resetting on duels was a great feature and it made dueling much more fun, but you gotta learn to live without it. afaik they wanted to keep it blizzlike so i highly doubt they will ever implement this feature.

6. Yeah, it's boring waiting for your cds. They should really bring it back, .challenge command should be added back too.

7. You also realise over half the people who duel, do it for fun..

Yeah well I can name a million things not blizzlike on "molten" or AT anyway, I hardly think this would hurt the slightest anyway.

8. It's molten now, enjoy your stay ;)

9. Yeah well I can name a million things not blizzlike on "molten" or AT anyway, I hardly think this would hurt the slightest anyway.
    AT player: COOLDOWNS RESSITING ON DUELS WAS A KEWL FEATURE WE WANT IT BACK, WE ALSO WANT SOLOQ AND VIP COMMANDS.

Warmane staff: We won't be implementing these features on Warsong because we want it to be blizzlike, and if you're not down with that we've got two words for ya.

P.S: good job quoting yourself.

10. AT player: COOLDOWNS RESSITING ON DUELS WAS A KEWL FEATURE WE WANT IT BACK, WE ALSO WANT SOLOQ AND VIP COMMANDS.

Warmane staff: We won't be implementing these features on Warsong because we want it to be blizzlike, and if you're not down with that we've got two words for ya.

P.S: good job quoting yourself.
    Your comments are so worthless and hilarious. Please stop it, thanks.

11. I think you should learn to play like this.

There is nothing skillful about it, I'm a 2800 multi gladiator player, I've been playing this game far too long and know it inside out, there is absolutely nothing skillful or fun playing with random factor (e.g guy has a trinket or might not, has a certain cd or not), and you know certain situations are just pointless to even begin to try (e.g. a cooldown-less mage vs a full cd unholy dk, for example).

Like I said, it's a pvp server, and you shouldn't be punished with a 3 minutes deserter everytime you want to duel.

well yeah, cooldowns resetting on duels was a great feature and it made dueling much more fun, but you gotta learn to live without it. afaik they wanted to keep it blizzlike so i highly doubt they will ever implement this feature.
    Why should we learn to live without it, because somebody cbas to edit two lines in the server setting file?

I didn't actually realize there will be some sort of troll war over this in regards of 'OH SILLY AT PLAYERS THIS IS NOT AT ANYMORE, GET USED TO MOLTEN-WOW, BEST BLIZZARD EXPERIENCE EU'.. like okay.