breezett93

Using GTeam10x's version on two machines

Hello,

I have been following this how-to:
    http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Use_IS...iple_Computers

I copied all the files from my main machine (auth_srv_64, isBoxer) over onto the second machine. I opened up the server which worked just fine. Then I opened up InnerSpace. It prompted me to login twice, said it was successful, but then said "Inner Space is not currently activated for your Lavish Software....." After that, Inner Space doesn't launch.

This never happens on my main machine. If you're familiar with this issue, help would be appreciated.

2. Open cmd.exe and try to ping: auth1.lavishsoft.com
    The response should come from localhost / 127.0.0.1, like this:
    Code:
    Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
    If it doesn't you need to correct the host file lavishsoft entries.

breezett93
    Open cmd.exe and try to ping: auth1.lavishsoft.com
    The response should come from localhost / 127.0.0.1, like this:
    Code:
    Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
    If it doesn't you need to correct the host file lavishsoft entries.

That was it! Thank you much. I'll keep posting on this thread so it can be a good resource to others.

breezett93
    Alright. So again from this link: http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Use_IS...iple_Computers

I have completed 1 and 2. I can definitely see the two computers talking to each other.
    I have finished 3, 4,5, and 6 also with no problems.
    7 is quite vague, and my setup is not working. So, here are some questions: Should the character set on the main machine have 4 slots if I have a 4-man team? Or should it have 3 because the 4th is on the other machine?

8 and 9 I believe I have set up correctly.

Right now, with the main machine using the character set with 4 slots, all four launch on the main machine and none launch on the second one.

5. so at second machine wow clients dont run ?

6. EDIT : just noticed this is for the cracked version, i'm runnning the legal version so no idea if it will work, you're on your own.

7 is quite vague, and my setup is not working. So, here are some questions: Should the character set on the main machine have 4 slots if I have a 4-man team? Or should it have 3 because the 4th is on the other machine?

8 and 9 I believe I have set up correctly.
    In the toolkit on the main pc :
    -Run the "quick setup wizard" for each PC with the correct characters.

Running 2 pc setup? Run quick setup wizard for PC2 & STUKKIE-PC (in my case)

breezett93
    so at second machine wow clients dont run ?
    Correct. The second machine is supposed to start up one instance, but it doesn't.

breezett93
    EDIT : just noticed this is for the cracked version, i'm runnning the legal version so no idea if it will work, you're on your own.

In the toolkit on the main pc :
    -Run the "quick setup wizard" for each PC with the correct characters.

Running 2 pc setup? Run quick setup wizard for PC2 & STUKKIE-PC (in my case)

So is the 10Sha 5 dru the character set you're running from your main pc or the one for your 2nd pc?

9. Correct. The second machine is supposed to start up one instance, but it doesn't.

I think you need change in inner space uplink name :) Because they same and second pc dont know what need to do :)

Right click on inner space icon - configuration and find uplink name :) They need to be different names

sry for my eng :(

breezett93
    I think you need change in inner space uplink name :) Because they same and second pc dont know what need to do :)

Right click on inner space icon - configuration and find uplink name :) They need to be different names
    Using this link: https://www.isxgames.com/f/threads/c...h-2nd-pc.4798/
    I am now actually able to confirm the two computers are linked together, which is good.

However I still get the message about how character set2 lives on another computer. I copied the XML from computer 1 and pasted it to computer 2. Now I see the 2nd character set in the ISBoxer toolkit of computer 2. All 3 instance launch on the main machine just fine, but the 4th will not start up on machine 2.

I can try to post come pictures.

11. Did you add the second character set (containing the characters of pc2) to the "ALSO LAUNCH" list of the main character set?

breezett93
    Did you add the second character set (containing the characters of pc2) to the "ALSO LAUNCH" list of the main character set?
    Indeed I did.

SOLVED: In the computers section within ISBoxer, I forgot to change the default name to the name of my 2nd pc. All works now.

Thanks everyone!