1. Is PVE gear usable in arena? I remember being told that they wouldnt, but I was doing some arenas today and I saw a rogue with the matrix trinket.
    HC PvE gear and Gurthalak (normal and HC versions) aren't available in-game and they said they will never be usable in arena even though you could still donate for them (when they enable marketplace for Warsong). Normal DS gear, however, are available and usable in arena since they aren't really "OP".

The conquest cap resets on a weekly basis.
    Just a question. From what I've seen conquest cap reset 2 times since the past 3 days, is this intended to happen?

2. Coins/VP's

Will warsong be able to use coins/vp's in the marketplace before the time limit runs out on to spend them?

3. Heroic Gear

So I thought I heard Malaco say on the last Q&A that there will be Heroic gear and it won't be usable in arena, only in bg's.
    Just wanted to know if I heard that correctly and if theres an ETA yet. Thanks!

4. So I thought I heard Malaco say on the last Q&A that there will be Heroic gear and it won't be usable in arena, only in bg's.
    Just wanted to know if I heard that correctly and if theres an ETA yet. Thanks!
    Probably tomorrow, because they are going to open Nelth -> Warsong transfers and Warsong marketplace tomorrow.

5. @Malaco

Are you gonna add heroic items to marketplace later? If you are, when?

6. invisible chars on some accounts

i can't see all my chars on my account !!!

7. Just logged in and i cant belive what i see... Do u ppl actually use molten fixes? Jezz **** u ruined all the good work. The whole server is full of bugs and u expect ppl to play this ****? Like really? Malaco is really sad that u actually accepted to use that core. Shame on u. We lost months to report and wait for all those fixes, and when the server was bug free u changed the core with one FULL of bugs.

R.I.P AT.

8. Just logged in and i cant belive what i see... Do u ppl actually use molten fixes? Jezz **** u ruined all the good work. The whole server is full of bugs and u expect ppl to play this ****? Like really? Malaco is really sad that u actually accepted to use that core. Shame on u. We lost months to report and wait for all those fixes, and when the server was bug free u changed the core with one FULL of bugs.

R.I.P AT.
    Get over it?

9. Make 2-3 times resets/week and change the conquest gains by bgs(to what they were when the server opened) !!!The unequality is humongous!!! Give us hordies a chance!!!

Thanks in advance for any possible changes!

10. Adding Heroic Gear Maybe?

I've seen several questions asking if Heroic Gear will be available on Warsong but just not usable in arenas. I have not seen any response from Staff or anything so is it even a possibility that it will come or no? Thanks.

11. I've seen several questions asking if Heroic Gear will be available on Warsong but just not usable in arenas. I have not seen any response from Staff or anything so is it even a possibility that it will come or no? Thanks.

I think there was an official answer based on logic and what i've read. 416ilvl gear will be available(through donations) in the near future but not usable in the arena. The logic part is ''someone must pay the server costs and the people running this whole thing''.

12. I donated on molten wow, now that all my toons are gone. Will I be able to refund the ammount I donated?

13. I donated on molten wow, now that all my toons are gone. Will I be able to refund the ammount I donated?
    You can issue chargebacks for donations made before Dec 29th, 2014. You'll have to contact the company/provider you donated through to do so.

14. actualy its pretty easy to get hig hrate with no gear i never played dk before and in like 1 hour i had 2300+ rate with ruthless gear and ruthless gear partner so i dont see whers the problem

15. ye but if rank 1 is over 3k then 2.3k isnt "high rate"

First 1234 Last