1. Question: What will happen to the rating=conquest cap system when the Arena Tournament core is implemented?

Back when Arena Tournament was a thing, there was no such thing and the conquest cap was set in stone, however with the new Warsong core we have now you do get an increased conquest cap depending on your rating.

So will this be implemented on the Arena Tournament core as well for faster gearing?

2. On the AT core you had daily cap and the increase of cap from arena rating was applied as well,so you don´t have to fear anything.AT isn´t coming anytime soon anyways,they say they´re working on it but to me it feels like they will release it in 2016,we´re a small server anyways and we don´t bring in any money...

3. No they didn't, because they used a honor system that had a set amount per reset, and it was not affected by your arena rating.

4. So i guess September 31st is the right ETA rofl

5. Dont make the players get their hopes up,we´ll just be even more disappointed when it´s gonna come in 2-3 months...

6. Does anyone have news about AT core?I hope they´ll start working on it now that Lordaeron was launched

7. apparently leveling on the new realm is more important

8. Now that Lordaeron is going so well could you please work a bit more on bringing out at core?Please :(

9. Now that Lordaeron is going so well could you please work a bit more on bringing out at core?Please :(
    Warsong is at the bottom of his agenda, At core can come like now or half a year.
    my advice, go play portal 2.

Pd: or Planescape Torment

Pd 2: or watch OreGairu

Pd 3: or read Mahouka Light novels.

10. I assume to Fix already existing errors on warsong than think about AT core. If u see population on Wrsong its max 300ppl online total,even that 300 ppl will move to another server or realm,as some of them already did. To be honest Im not sure AT will work good on Warsong,I hope but rly not sure.Would be nice to fix this wow error crashes at first,because whatever we do like clearing cashe folder or changing to DirectX11 errors r still there and they happens a lot.

11. "The Lordaeron PTR has been updated with latest Sunwell Plateau improvements. Tomorrow morning the burning crusade PTR period will come to an end and the content will be updated to WotLK. Initial testing goals are Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity, followed by Wintergrasp and 5-man dungeons towards the end of next week. Vendors and trainers will be provided as usual."
    Does this mean they´ll soon be done with TBC and can give us AT core?What do you guys think

First 1234 Last