1. Warsong general FAQ

Q: Where are my VIP commands?
    A: VIP commands and malls from old Arena-Tournament accounts do not apply to Warsong. However you can still access them on the Blackrock realm.

Q: Where is the template/spectator/solo-queue/skirmish/transmog NPC?
    A: Previous features from Arena-Tournament aren’t currently available on Warsong. As the realm develops, certain features will be added as seen fit.

Q: My titles are all messed-up since I merged my AT account with my Warmane account, what happened?
    A: Titles are being looked at and expected to be fixed/restored in the upcoming week.

Q: How do the malls work? Where do I get gear, buy glyphs and learn spells?
    A: With the new Warsong mall, spells and glyphs are learned automatically. There are mainly 5 NPCs for buying gear:
    -Starter PvE and Starter PvP vendors which offer Firelands and S10 PvP gear for free.
    -An Honor quartermaster who offers upgraded S10 PvP gear for Honor points.
    -End game PvE and End game PvP vendors which offer normal Dragon Soul and S11 PvP gear for Conquest points.

Q: Where do I get gems from?
    A: Rare-quality (blue) gems can be bought for free from the General goods and Gems vendor. Epic-quality (purple) gems can be bought for 350 Honor each from the Gems vendor.

Q: How do I get Conquest/Honor? When does the cap reset?
    A: Conquest points are awarded by winning Battlegrounds and Arena games. Honor points can also be obtained by playing in a BG or winning an arena match (might not be applied yet though). The conquest cap resets twice on a weekly basis. Monday and Thursday.

Q: Can we donate on Warsong?
    A: Donations will be available for Warsong soon enough on www.warmane.com once players get the chance to obtain the gear through normal means.

Q: Why can’t I buy Dragon Soul weapons/trinkets even though I have enough conquest?
    A: End-game Dragon Soul weapons and trinkets require a minimum of 7800 Conquest to be collected by the player before they can be bought for their corresponding prices.

2. So do we get a refund of the 60 euros we spent on VIP?

3. I assume the coin reset date will be postponed even further until the release of the Warsong marketplace?

4. Q: Can we donate on Warsong?
    A: Donations will be available for Warsong soon enough on www.warmane.com once players get the chance to obtain the gear through normal means.
    Does this means that we are getting an extend on the coins refund. Mine is already on 3 days and I'm keeping them for Warsong, I even refunded all my char on Neltharion.

5. Yo can I get my 60 euros back seeing as my VIP is useless? Thanks.

6. Your VIP is not useless it's still active on Blackrock realm and you kept your full geared characters.

7. Realy weekly cap ? What are people who are with ruthless gear supposed to do for the time they need to gear up because people who come from AT have full cata gear and are pretty much rolling the arenas at the momment i cant get to 1800 with that gear.If i could get an answer please it will be awesome.

8. I have the same problem, stopped queing 2s/3s because of all the full geared AT peeps. , they have like 30% more damage &healing than average ruthless or even more!, it will take us 2months of hell to get the same gear they have now..., 2months..

9. So do we get a refund of the 60 euros we spent on VIP?
    this, rip vip acc.

no refund? what about people who bought donation transmogs for exemple? give "contributor" rank for skip qeues to old AT vip accs maybe if you delete vip privileges

gj at...

sorry bad english

10. Meh I'm not very happy about this, people that loved AT for what it was got absolutely wrecked, sure, this is better than nothing but it's just annoying. Is Blackrock some sort of VIP pvp sever or?

11. Your VIP is not useless it's still active on Blackrock realm and you kept your full geared characters.
    I don't play on Blackrock as I like to play CATACLYSM. Also you have removed rating requirement for gear and any teleport commands, so yes my VIP is useless as I got it specifically for the Cata realm.

12. Having VIP on the Blackrock realm is useless as I don't play it.

13. this, rip vip acc.

no refund? what about people who bought donation transmogs for exemple? give "contributor" rank for skip qeues to old AT vip accs maybe if you delete vip privileges

gj at...

sorry bad english
    exactly what is with donated moggs, i could have bought another vip acc for it or roosters???

ps.: about vip acc u could have warned us that it won't be available after the merge, then i would have 10 chars on my acc not 6, but u dont seem to care about the players anymore...

14. Is PVE gear usable in arena? I remember being told that they wouldnt, but I was doing some arenas today and I saw a rogue with the matrix trinket.

Having VIP on the Blackrock realm is useless as I don't play it.
    Paying for VIP gives you full cata gear so yeah, if you have full cata gear now then you're still benefitting from it.

15. Q: Where is the template/spectator/solo-queue/skirmish/transmog NPC?
    A: Previous features from Arena-Tournament aren’t currently available on Warsong. As the realm develops, certain features will be added as seen fit.

Can we get any info about the facts? What certain features will be added and ~when?

123 ... Last