1. If they dont get at core after the pvp season ends you can forget about it and look for another server, it will never happen then.

2. "The Lordaeron PTR has been updated with latest Sunwell Plateau improvements. Tomorrow morning the burning crusade PTR period will come to an end and the content will be updated to WotLK. Initial testing goals are Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity, followed by Wintergrasp and 5-man dungeons towards the end of next week. Vendors and trainers will be provided as usual."
    Does this mean they´ll soon be done with TBC and can give us AT core?What do you guys think
    Guys.. they dont really care.. Trust me, after they finished TBC and stuff, they will start a new thing or focus on MOP.
    They wont implement AT core for sure. Maybe in 2 years after they finished fixing every single other realm...

If you dont believe me just look what they ve said.
    "Dont worry guys, Warsong will run on AT core" 2015. 03.
    "Hype AT core on next week!" 2015. 09.01.
    It is almost 2016. but still there is not a glimmer of hope they will do it "soon".

They are simply not the men of their words.
    Edited: November 29, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

3. Yo any news if the guy that was in vacation is back to release our AT core? :)

4. Yo any news if the guy that was in vacation is back to release our AT core? :)
    no idea man seems he cameback for sur but still no AT core 2016 omg ..........

5. no idea man seems he cameback for sur but still no AT core 2016 omg ..........
    how can you be "sur" at this point ?
    The "AT cata core for Warsong " thread is not even sticky anymore since a few days

6. Hi, I like to knoe if I donate I still need to wait on queue?

First ... 234