1. For Glyphs,there are 3
    Glyph of FFB
    Glyph of LB
    Glyph of Molten Armor
    small glyph:Glyph of slow fall

You can't go 2/3 in improved scorch.2/2 in flame throwing is indeed THAT useful as in PvE you'll find that proper positioning with a higher range is of immense help to your dps/survival.

There is a spec where you spam Firebolt,but you will need a lot of gear to make it comparable to LB FFB spec.

As for macros:

/cast Combustion
    /cast Icy Veins
    /cast Mirror Image(if you have 4p T10,if not you should ommit this as images temporarily reset aggro to 0%,after they end,they return all previous accumulated aggro PLUS the new aggro you've made)
    /use <any /use trink>
    /use <pot>

You should make a separate macro for

/cast Combustion
    /cast Icy Veins

and either use a showtooltip thing,altho i've never understood how that works and do not use it,or take out Combustion and Icy veins on your bars so that you can keep track of them.

I highly recommend that you do NOT use combustion/Icy Veins on their own,or /use trinks.The only thing you can use on its own is Mirror image,but try to have some trinket procs/ring procs/prof procs so that you'll do more damage with it.The reason for using Mirror image alone sometimes is that it has a 3 min CD,while Combustion and IV will have 2 min and 2,4m(i think,haven't played mage in a while) respectively.So it's a gain damage done wise if you can play like this.

I'll be happy to help you with other stuff if you'd like
    Thx for glyphs!

Ok, got it about scorch and flame throwing!

You know what - i was just thinking about some macros with combustion+icy veins+trinket in 1!
    But can i use it with mirror image (mirror image has a gcd)?

Yes, i think it works, mirror images will show up on second click!

2. #showtooltip living bomb
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists] living bomb; living bomb

that does that one :) i use this macro myself for my living bomb/flame shock.
    YOOHOO
    How did i live without this one?!?!

Btw mate, u should make some sign like "Top scripter on molten"!!! Yay!

3. YOOHOO
    How did i live without this one?!?!

Spoiler: Show
    Ok, i'm making this macros for every spell i have, but i got some problem - i need to use Frostbolt lvl 1; if i just add (level 1) it doesn't work =\

Nevermind, now it works!

1 more problem - after i made macroses for those spells - now they don't show me distance anymore; i mean, i was checking "is it possible to cast this spell from here" by looking on that button (is it dark or not);
    Maybe there is some thing i can add in macros?
    Remove #showtooltip
    It should now show distance.

4. Remove #showtooltip
    Ah, man, haha, u know what, i wanted to say, that it solved problem if i have target, but wanted to ask, is it possible to show distance on target under mouse cursor - so i deleted showtooltip.... and now it works!

UR GENIUS DIVINER

Btw mate, u should make some sign like "Top scripter on molten"!!! Yay!

5. To be honest the only reason to actually use Mirror image when you are not in possesion of 4 pieces of Tier 10 mage set,is to avoid getting killed,by either being 2nd on treath and the tank has just died,thus making the boss attack you.You can in this situation use mirrors so that they take away the aggro.Otherwise w/o the set it's not gonna really be a DPS inrease,altho the mages cast Frostbolt,they usually don't hit and also they may hit a dark nuleous on BPC or hit a ghoul who has necrotic while tank is moving adds and thus the NP is gone.

Note:The examples above are EXTREMELY situational,but still use Mirrors (when you don't have 4pT10)if you're gonna die.They do have a cooldown,but having them on a macro with Combustion and IV and/or trinks will activate them.Not sure if you'll need to hit the macro a 2nd time,I spam buttons so I don't really notice,but feel free to test and tell me how it went.

If you need anything ask,the only class threads I chek are this an paladin.

6. Remove #showtooltip
    Now something harder!
    Is it possible to combine those two amazing macroses u gave me? So it will work same, but with possibility to use it on mouse target?

/cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists] asas; asas

#showtooltip Fire Blast
    /castsequence reset=0.2 0, Ice lance
    /castsequence reset=0.1 Fire Blast
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

And also, how can i add it here as well? Nomod = normal cast, with shift = in focus, and also a possibility to cast it on mouse cursor target, but without mod alt.
    #showtooltip Polymorph
    /cast [nomodifier] Polymorph
    /cast [modifier:shift, target=focus] Polymorph
    /cast [modifier:alt, target=mouseover] Polymorph

Also i found this one, should i just add it in the end?

/run u=UnitIsUnit;c="Party";t="Target";for i=0,40 do if not u(c..i,"player") then if u(c..i..t,t) then n,r=UnitName(c..i) SendChatMessage("Hexing your target!","WHISPER",this.language,n) end end end

7. To be honest the only reason to actually use Mirror image when you are not in possesion of 4 pieces of Tier 10 mage set,is to avoid getting killed,by either being 2nd on treath and the tank has just died,thus making the boss attack you.You can in this situation use mirrors so that they take away the aggro.Otherwise w/o the set it's not gonna really be a DPS inrease,altho the mages cast Frostbolt,they usually don't hit and also they may hit a dark nuleous on BPC or hit a ghoul who has necrotic while tank is moving adds and thus the NP is gone.

Note:The examples above are EXTREMELY situational,but still use Mirrors (when you don't have 4pT10)if you're gonna die.They do have a cooldown,but having them on a macro with Combustion and IV and/or trinks will activate them.Not sure if you'll need to hit the macro a 2nd time,I spam buttons so I don't really notice,but feel free to test and tell me how it went.

If you need anything ask,the only class threads I chek are this an paladin.
    So ok, i desided to respec 1 more time, considered your suggestions, and also included blast wave and dragon's breath in build, cuz it is just 2 points, but u get 2 awesome controlling skills (kiting mobs, helping to save someone in party, world pvp to survive etc); ur opinion?

lol, it is same as that build u linked me before :D still, what do u think?

8. Now something harder!
    Is it possible to combine those two amazing macroses u gave me? So it will work same, but with possibility to use it on mouse target?

/cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists] asas; asas

#showtooltip Fire Blast
    /castsequence reset=0.2 0, Ice lance
    /castsequence reset=0.1 Fire Blast
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

And also, how can i add it here as well? Nomod = normal cast, with shift = in focus, and also a possibility to cast it on mouse cursor target, but without mod alt.
    #showtooltip Polymorph
    /cast [nomodifier] Polymorph
    /cast [modifier:shift, target=focus] Polymorph
    /cast [modifier:alt, target=mouseover] Polymorph

Also i found this one, should i just add it in the end?

/run u=UnitIsUnit;c="Party";t="Target";for i=0,40 do if not u(c..i,"player") then if u(c..i..t,t) then n,r=UnitName(c..i) SendChatMessage("Hexing your target!","WHISPER",this.language,n) end end end

What you're asking now might as well be a bot....

As for the bottom one, no. I've tried working with modifiers with macros which involve target specific speech and they don't work, make two seperate macros and binds.

9. What you're asking now might as well be a bot....

As for the bottom one, no. I've tried working with modifiers with macros which involve target specific speech and they don't work, make two seperate macros and binds.
    Mmm bot? You know me, i can just change spell names using some template :D
    If it is impossible or it is against the molten rules - ok!
    But the idea sounds so good! You can spam it on enemies you want and u really need while running on some bg without spending 1-3 seconds to change target etc etc. It is still great, but after u showed me this way to play (using mouse cursor target) - it feels like i really want those 2 spells on 1 button work same way!

I mean, u already improved my ingame possibilities so hard, like i can control not just 1-2 enemies, but as much as i want! You kinda solved all paragraphs in my help request, you know.
    1) You gave me some AWESOME macroses
    2) You improved my ingame situation control
    3) I don't need to find addons which work in similar way anymore
    4) You improved my mage expirience as well, i think i can damage now much, much harder!

10. Yeah it's great,the reason for Dragon's Breath and BL is for either VDW adds,they ar an AMAZING CC effect and for RS 25hc if your boomies are not enough or your guild prefers doing it with more mages rather than boomkins(talking about 25hc tho).You're good to go with that spec :)

11. Yeah it's great,the reason for Dragon's Breath and BL is for either VDW adds,they ar an AMAZING CC effect and for RS 25hc if your boomies are not enough or your guild prefers doing it with more mages rather than boomkins(talking about 25hc tho).You're good to go with that spec :)
    Yay!

But, i think it will take loong long time before i get into some serious instances, cuz i started to play just like a week ago (and 2-3 days of them were spent on some build and control improving related things!).

How should i cap my characteristics? I mean, something like 2800sp, 45% crit, 10% haste and 10% hit? And what about stats - do i need some items with spirit at all?

Also, in pve, is frostfire bolt glyph really better than scorch glyph? (3% dmg and +2% crit vs +20% dmg)

12. There are 3 ways to go at it when it comes to stats.You can either crit stack(20 crit on all yellow,12 sp 10 crit on red,12 sp 10 spirit on blue).With this you gonna lack a fair bit of sp on end-game but you gonna have more crit resulting statistically in more Hot Streak procs.

Or you can go with sth I find to be far better.Reds are 23 sp and if a socket bonus is below 5 sp,don't gem it properly,just insert 23 sp,yellow-12 sp 12 crit,blue 12 sp 10 spirit.

As for gear,spirit gear is not bad,escpecially f you have no other,hwoever,on BiS gear you will not have a single spirit item,and now since old molten/new warmane decided to ''fix''(it was not a bug) the T9 2p bonus having spirit items when you're high gear is even less usefull

Let me explain how this works and what people did sometimes for more crit.2p T9 gave you 15% more spirit converted into crit rating on molten armor,more mana regen on mage armor and more armor on frost/ice armor.The thing is you could swap pieces of T10 with T9,cast molten armor,then put T10 back and the extra % crit remained(it was ~1-2% usually,not bad for a fire mage).Now it does not work,so you don't really have to bother bringing T9 gear with you.Some mages really liked to go with say festergut 25hc belt and wand from vdw when this was around,but now that way of playing will be even worse.

Your BiS gears are as follows:
    Head:T10
    Neck:Chocker
    Shoulder:T10
    Chest:T10
    Back:RS 25hc
    Wrist:RS 25hc
    Hands:T10
    Belt:Marrowgar 25hc
    Legs:T10
    Boots:Festergut 25hc
    Ring:Loop of the endless labyrinth(hc)
    Ring:Ashen band of bla bla bla
    Trinket:Charred twilight scale
    Trinket:Phylactery of the nameless lich
    Weapon:LK 25hc
    OH: BPC 25hc
    wand:Rotface 25hc

The % in hit ,you have 3% from frost talants.If you're alliance and want to capitalize on more sp/crit or w/e you'll have 1 % from dranei and boomkins,spriests and 1 more class i think give you another 3%.So you have 7% from outside sources.The spell hit cap is exactly 17%(note this is for your hit cap,not your images,your images will always have misses).So if you're alliance you'll need 10% hit,if you're horde you'll need 11%(this is of course if you want to maximize,if not just go 11% and you'll not have issues with hit)

As for how your stats will look like,while i had my mage I had
    3376 SP
    53,32% crit(with T9 thing)
    32,54% haste = 1067 haste rating
    10,41% hit from items

13. There are 3 ways to go at it when it comes to stats.You can either crit stack(20 crit on all yellow,12 sp 10 crit on red,12 sp 10 spirit on blue).With this you gonna lack a fair bit of sp on end-game but you gonna have more crit resulting statistically in more Hot Streak procs.

Or you can go with sth I find to be far better.Reds are 23 sp and if a socket bonus is below 5 sp,don't gem it properly,just insert 23 sp,yellow-12 sp 12 crit,blue 12 sp 10 spirit.

As for gear,spirit gear is not bad,escpecially f you have no other,hwoever,on BiS gear you will not have a single spirit item,and now since old molten/new warmane decided to ''fix''(it was not a bug) the T9 2p bonus having spirit items when you're high gear is even less usefull

Let me explain how this works and what people did sometimes for more crit.2p T9 gave you 15% more spirit converted into crit rating on molten armor,more mana regen on mage armor and more armor on frost/ice armor.The thing is you could swap pieces of T10 with T9,cast molten armor,then put T10 back and the extra % crit remained(it was ~1-2% usually,not bad for a fire mage).Now it does not work,so you don't really have to bother bringing T9 gear with you.Some mages really liked to go with say festergut 25hc belt and wand from vdw when this was around,but now that way of playing will be even worse.

Your BiS gears are as follows:
    Head:T10
    Neck:Chocker
    Shoulder:T10
    Chest:T10
    Back:RS 25hc
    Wrist:RS 25hc
    Hands:T10
    Belt:Marrowgar 25hc
    Legs:T10
    Boots:Festergut 25hc
    Ring:Loop of the endless labyrinth(hc)
    Ring:Ashen band of bla bla bla
    Trinket:Charred twilight scale
    Trinket:Phylactery of the nameless lich
    Weapon:LK 25hc
    OH: BPC 25hc
    wand:Rotface 25hc

The % in hit ,you have 3% from frost talants.If you're alliance and want to capitalize on more sp/crit or w/e you'll have 1 % from dranei and boomkins,spriests and 1 more class i think give you another 3%.So you have 7% from outside sources.The spell hit cap is exactly 17%(note this is for your hit cap,not your images,your images will always have misses).So if you're alliance you'll need 10% hit,if you're horde you'll need 11%(this is of course if you want to maximize,if not just go 11% and you'll not have issues with hit)

As for how your stats will look like,while i had my mage I had
    3376 SP
    53,32% crit(with T9 thing)
    32,54% haste = 1067 haste rating
    10,41% hit from items
    WOW
    Such a big job man!
    THX!!!

You should whrite your own guide i think, get my bet - it will be pretty damn popular!

14. Well there already is a very good guide,the first things I learned were from Faelarin's guide(i hope i'm not misspeling his name) and after that there isn't all that much to being a mage in PvE.Plus I don't really have to time to write freely,thanks for the support tho :D and good luck with raiding :).

Sidenote:the stats from my mage that I mentioned up top are not for the BiS list,you'll have higher stats with that list.

15. Well there already is a very good guide,the first things I learned were from Faelarin's guide(i hope i'm not misspeling his name) and after that there isn't all that much to being a mage in PvE.Plus I don't really have to time to write freely,thanks for the support tho :D and good luck with raiding :).

Sidenote:the stats from my mage that I mentioned up top are not for the BiS list,you'll have higher stats with that list.
    1 more queston - professions.
    I want engeneering for pvp rocket boots...
    But which primary profession i should get?

It is a first char, so i don't have much money, it is a main char, so i want to make it as best, as i can; which profession gives TOP bonuses for mage? (esspecialy fire mage)
    Taloring? Enchanting? Jewelry?

First 123 Last