1. Well with the way warmane proffesions work atm if you want to maximize on stats and procs,etc. your best bet would be to get BS for both sockets then remove BS and go either Tailoring + JWC or Tailoring +Engi.

As far as I'm aware you can't bug engi now,or at least so I've been told.Right now one of the easiest ways to make money out of professions is to just make a character with the 2 mining profs and go with 6 alchemists wiht transmutation mastery and make a jewelcrafter.Gems atm are quite expensive.

I personally was with tailo and enchanting,enchnating ain't the best but I had it cuz I really needed an enchanter at the time.

BS:2 socket bonuses,46 sp/40 crit/40 sth else
    Tailoring: a nice spell power proc,altho it doesn't really sync that well
    Enchanting : 46 sp
    JWC: 48 sp or 42 crit rate
    engi:great haste buff on a very short CD,and a good back enchant.

If you really want to make this char very OP go with proffesion bugging.

2. Well with the way warmane proffesions work atm if you want to maximize on stats and procs,etc. your best bet would be to get BS for both sockets then remove BS and go either Tailoring + JWC or Tailoring +Engi.

As far as I'm aware you can't bug engi now,or at least so I've been told.Right now one of the easiest ways to make money out of professions is to just make a character with the 2 mining profs and go with 6 alchemists wiht transmutation mastery and make a jewelcrafter.Gems atm are quite expensive.

I personally was with tailo and enchanting,enchnating ain't the best but I had it cuz I really needed an enchanter at the time.

BS:2 socket bonuses,46 sp/40 crit/40 sth else
    Tailoring: a nice spell power proc,altho it doesn't really sync that well
    Enchanting : 46 sp
    JWC: 48 sp or 42 crit rate
    engi:great haste buff on a very short CD,and a good back enchant.

If you really want to make this char very OP go with proffesion bugging.
    Bugging?
    If for real - i don't understand professions at all!
    So i can pick 2 primary professions at once? Like taloring + engi (not engi + mining?);
    I can remove professions?

I just don't understand how all those things u wrote work =(

(so i need to get good gear first, get profession, lvl up it on max, use it's benefits on my char, drop this profession (how lol), get another, max it, use it's benefits and so on with every profession?)

3. You can take two ''main'' professions.You can take JWC and BS or BS engi or w/e you want.Then you max them out,take the bonuses then go to character panel,skills,click on the profession you want to remove and you'll see a red square with a sign on it,click it and it will ask you if you want to unlearn the profession.

note: You can,as far as I'm aware of, drop ONLY Blacksmithing and still HAVE the bonus sockets.

4. You can take two ''main'' professions.You can take JWC and BS or BS engi or w/e you want.Then you max them out,take the bonuses then go to character panel,skills,click on the profession you want to remove and you'll see a red square with a sign on it,click it and it will ask you if you want to unlearn the profession.

note: You can,as far as I'm aware of, drop ONLY Blacksmithing and still HAVE the bonus sockets.
    Ok, got it!))
    5k gs already yay!

5. Nice,I hope you have lots of fun being a mage.

6. Nice,I hope you have lots of fun being a mage.
    I do!

1 moment - sometimes, after i change gear on something higher, i have a dps loss.
    Like.... or i get a smaller haste, so i can't repeat my rotation as fast as i did.... or i stop to get pyros at all.

i have
    2100sp
    29.41cs (without buffs)
    19.73haste
    13.15hit

mostly i'm doing ~4000k dps, when i have those losses i'm doing 3000-3500;
    when i'm good ~5000-5500. Is it good? Can u give me some advice on stats now? And also, i have 25 free points to spare, can u advice me best item option?

(it is kinda complicated for me; my gameplay right now looks like "find ur best way to get your final, best equipment (277-284)", so i'm trying to max my gs (cuz ppl fap on it hard); so item must boost my gs (and dps ofc), it must be hardest and best item to get, or as another option - hardest to get set item (i have 29 ice emblems, so i can get (2) set bonus soon; does it worth it - is it easy(fast) or hard(slow) to farm ice emblems after u get access to icc?); so options are keltuzed sword 284 hc(i have 251 sword)/staff 277 hc/trinket???/chest..... i don't know, i don't rly know how gear works after u get to icc)

And also - may i add you ingame? :D

7. Well I play on Deathwing,my two characters are Rifokelt and Rikofelt,add me if you wish.It's not hard getting your T10,but it won't happen in two weeks(unless you're super lucky).I advice you to get head/chest/shoudlers first because hands and legs drop from VoA.As for the weapon Kel'thuzad's burning blade of agony and Shadow Silk Spindle is better than having Archus great staff of Antonidas or the Halion's staff of Love from icc 10hc lk.

8. Well I play on Deathwing,my two characters are Rifokelt and Rikofelt,add me if you wish.It's not hard getting your T10,but it won't happen in two weeks(unless you're super lucky).I advice you to get head/chest/shoudlers first because hands and legs drop from VoA.As for the weapon Kel'thuzad's burning blade of agony and Shadow Silk Spindle is better than having Archus great staff of Antonidas or the Halion's staff of Love from icc 10hc lk.
    Can't add you, i'm playing horde =(
    Mb you have a horde hero too? I need just some tips, i won't bother you much.

9. Well I think I have this 1 warlock made just for being there,the namy is Kker.The name may be wrong so i'll check later and edit this if necessary.I'll probably log after 18:00 ST

10. Well I think I have this 1 warlock made just for being there,the namy is Kker.The name may be wrong so i'll check later and edit this if necessary.I'll probably log after 18:00 ST
    Ok, my nickname is Yahoo.

11. You made 4 buttons class sound so complicated... I dont even have one macro since 2007 and im at 35k burst on dbs... You should practice the game instead of using macros... Come on, 4 sec to pull u pop combustion, haste pot, start casting fb, then u pop lb, and spam fb pyro.. You can say whatever you want but using macros on mage only disturbs. just like fire blast. If you would like to proove me wrong I invite you for a race. You use all macros and fire blast and i use mouse and 6 buttons... I met only one mage on this server who did beat me. But he has gaming pc and im on 30 fps laptop :) Practice rotation on dummies, and when u move u pop LB or insta pyro or blink.. After you master positioning, then you can think about adding fireblast to your rotation and only then.

12. You made 4 buttons class sound so complicated... I dont even have one macro since 2007 and im at 35k burst on dbs... You should practice the game instead of using macros... Come on, 4 sec to pull u pop combustion, haste pot, start casting fb, then u pop lb, and spam fb pyro.. You can say whatever you want but using macros on mage only disturbs. just like fire blast. If you would like to proove me wrong I invite you for a race. You use all macros and fire blast and i use mouse and 6 buttons... I met only one mage on this server who did beat me. But he has gaming pc and im on 30 fps laptop :) Practice rotation on dummies, and when u move u pop LB or insta pyro or blink.. After you master positioning, then you can think about adding fireblast to your rotation and only then.
    Hello Velmir,
    You say that in your PVE rotation, you are using your combustion before the pull ?

First 123