1. May 23, 2015  
    Is there a multiboxing guild in WotLK?
    How big is the multiboxing playerbase?
    Wotlk Ragnaros used to have the most multiboxer. In our golden times we had two 40man SW raids with like 8 multiboxers with our guild "Autobots roll out".
    Now everybody in the guild became inactive and the guild is pretty much dead. I only play on Ragnaros from time to time. My team there is already BiS so its kinda boring...

Anyway, i would still start on wotlk because it has the most working content. Also the items in wotlk coin shop are much cheaper than on cata.
    When u have 100 coins u can get BiS weapon, double trinket and something else.

From my experience wotlk has the most while mop has the least number of multiboxer.
    Im not sure if there is a active wotlk multiboxing guild left but on Ragnaros i have seen plenty of random guildless multiboxers runing around.
    If u want i can inv u to Autobots roll out and u can reactivate the guild.
    Edited: May 23, 2015

2. May 23, 2015  
    Wotlk Ragnaros used to have the most multiboxer. In our golden times we had two 40man SW raids with like 8 multiboxers with our guild "Autobots roll out".
    Now everybody in the guild became inactive and the guild is pretty much dead. I only play on Ragnaros from time to time. My team there is already BiS so its kinda boring...

Anyway, i would still start on wotlk because it has the most working content. Also the items in wotlk coin shop are much cheaper than on cata.

From my experience wotlk has the most while mop has the least number of multiboxer.
    Im not sure if there is a active wotlk multiboxing guild left but on Ragnaros i have seen plenty of random guildless multiboxers runing around.
    I used to be in Autobots, however my main focus is PvE. OP in my opinion, go with what you like best. I don't box as much as i used to, but am still active. If your looking for some PvE fun hit me up, I'm always up for swapping ideas and helping. I prefer running w/ my guild, and there are some guilds out there that won't mind you boxing with them, provided that you can do it at a compliant level. Hit me up in game. I'm playing on a priest, Bubbler, Holyhands, and Deathsboost these days.

On a side note, i think i ran icc w/ you in a pug the other night Jakkre, I was thinking the whole time your name looked familiar. :)

3. May 23, 2015  
    On a side note, i think i ran icc w/ you in a pug the other night Jakkre, I was thinking the whole time your name looked familiar. :)
    Wasnt me :/
    I have only one main on Ragnaros called "Borug".

4. June 3, 2015  

I have never seen other boxers on 3.3.5 Warmane servers.
    I haven't seen them on MOP either.

I box on 3.3.5 basically unguilded.
    On MOP, EVERYONE wants you in their guild.

If you want, I would gladly return to 3.3.5 to join a MB guild. I have a 5 druid team, and a 4 shaman 1 pal team. Both very undergeared lol...

5. June 4, 2015  
    I'm thinking to start multiboxing again, this time on wotlk. A guild would be awesome! Just tell me if you guys to start one, which realm/faction and I'm in.

6. June 4, 2015  
    I'm semi-active until mid-June, then I will hit it pretty hard. Alliance side on Ragnaros. My guild is called Consecrated. 10 boxing currently.

7. June 4, 2015  
    There are a few of us on Ragnaros 3.3.5 Alliance side but we are not in a guild together.

I'd like to find somebody who has well geared tank, a healer and some dps so we can do ICC together. Atm I only have one tank, one heal and eight dps so I can't beat gunship.

8. June 4, 2015  
    I'm thinking to start multiboxing again, this time on wotlk. A guild would be awesome! Just tell me if you guys to start one, which realm/faction and I'm in.
    I do love WOTLK expansion - but if you have already played the content I suggest trying MOP. Then you get both CATA and MOP content (and MOP is a much better expansion).

MOP server gets the most updates, have the healthiest playerbase, and of course newest/latest content to enjoy.
    We also have an active multiboxer guild there now finally.
    The first multiboxing guild in molten history was the previous guild we made - on deathwing - roughly 3 years ago called Legion. Autobots also started on ragnaros shortly after.

WOTLK definitely used to have the best multiboxing playerbase but now its CATA and MOP.
    Actually I have to say that currently CATA has the best MB guild - "World of Multiboxing" - as far as most active etc goes.
    But we just started "Zergbox" on MOP over the past weekend and there is a healthy flow of boxers coming in to MOP now. Considering CATA has half the playerbase that MOP does - and its the latest expansion - I'm pretty sure both will be very populated and active.

I'm semi-active until mid-June, then I will hit it pretty hard. Alliance side on Ragnaros. My guild is called Consecrated. 10 boxing currently.
    See this is the problem for allot of boxers. They dont guild up together and just go by themselves.
    Thats what is happening on Ragnaros apparently. If you look at the last few posts in here from all the boxers on Ragnaros themselves.....

It is seriously 10x more fun to box with a guild of boxers than without.
    I just dont understand why anyone would not join a boxing guild if they are boxing.

I would prefer being in a level 1 boxing guild than a level 25 non-boxing guild giving me tons of freebies etc.
    We all agree that boxing is the best way to play wow. Otherwise we wouldnt be here. But boxing with other boxers is even better.

9. June 5, 2015  
    You guys are on WotLK it sounds like?

I'm trying to figure out what the best expac to go is.
    I still have 100+ coins on each account for another week so have to make decision soon.

I was in wotlk before. Ideally I'd go to MOP but the fact that we cant do BGs anymore is really offputting. So perhaps Cata, but it seems theres much less playerbase there.

Is there a multiboxing guild in WotLK?
    How big is the multiboxing playerbase?
    https://solidice.com/downloads/windows/ofollow

and it's legal to use in WoW.

10. June 5, 2015  
    Do you use ofollow? I can't get the addon to download. Is there a specific directory that wow has to be in?

11. June 6, 2015  
    Do you use ofollow? I can't get the addon to download. Is there a specific directory that wow has to be in?
    one of our guildies uses it. in bgs. he says its almost identical to normal /follow. he hardly notices difference.

i just started playing again so all my teams are fresh.
    im currently around 70 with 5DK/5PAL team but began focusing on my 5HUNT/5SHAM team (im 35 now).
    so i havent been doing BGs yet; and havent begun using oFollow.

you can find cracked version on ownedcore. google it.
    the guy that made ofollow is stupid. his pricing model is greedy and silly.
    if he would have just charged $5 or $10 for one lifetime license i would buy it; but when people get greedy like that = i give them nothing.
    ill use cracked version; or ill crack it myself.

12. Little update:

Tried Ony10 for the first time and got her down very easily with the regular 1prot pal, 1 disc, 6 spriest, 1 boomkin, 1 ele.

For some reason I remembered her being a lot harder than she actually is and didn't want to try her at all, thinking it'd be a wipe fest.

Glad that is not the case. Nice way to gear up alts/new teams I think ^_^

Vid of ICC Marrowgar/Lady.
    Had a couple of deaths on Marrow which don't normally happen.
    Recording makes the game lag too much to play it properly :(
    Normally it only takes about 20mins from walking in the front door to killing Lady.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4o...1xRWhSNGM/view
    Edited: June 17, 2015

13. See this is the problem for allot of boxers. They dont guild up together and just go by themselves.
    Thats what is happening on Ragnaros apparently. If you look at the last few posts in here from all the boxers on Ragnaros themselves.....

It is seriously 10x more fun to box with a guild of boxers than without.
    I just dont understand why anyone would not join a boxing guild if they are boxing.

I would prefer being in a level 1 boxing guild than a level 25 non-boxing guild giving me tons of freebies etc.
    We all agree that boxing is the best way to play wow. Otherwise we wouldnt be here. But boxing with other boxers is even better.
    Im very happy to find this thread! Just left my previous server as boxing was recently deemed banable (due to spammers). The whole time I spent leveling kept wondering about a boxing guild. Downloading wotlk currently. I came here from google on a post listing jamba as an addon and had hope. This thread just made my day!

14. Grats kalvindeane!

Will have to try this next week. My schedule opens back up July 20th.

15. Are you able to record it? Be cool to see your set up in action for the first time :)

First 1234 Last