1. Tried some Ulduar 10 today.

Ignis, XT (Hard Mode) and Kologarn went down. Wiped once on Auriaya due to lag/fps drop/screen freeze but I'll probably get her next time I visit.

Didn't attempt Razorscale. For some reason XT dropped an ilvl 239 neck, which should only drop on 25man Hard Mode and not 10man. Shame I don't need it :(

Had some latency issues throughout the instance as well as a lot of fps drops and freezes hence the DPS being a bit on the low side.

KD out

2. Ah ok. Yeah normal is on farm it's only heroic I am stuck with. I can get close but I can't burst the boss down before the stacking debuffs make my tank get one-shot.
    You used to be able to set up a Paladin macro to Divine Shield yourself and then immediately cancel it in order to clear some debuffs. Works (on retail, anyway) to clear Impale from Gormok but not sure about the add debuff on Anub.

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Divine Shield
    /cast Divine Shield
    Edited: August 23, 2015

3. You used to be able to set up a Paladin macro to Divine Shield yourself and then immediately cancel it in order to clear some debuffs. Works (on retail, anyway) to clear Impale from Gormok but not sure about the add debuff on Anub.

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Divine Shield
    /cast Divine Shield
    Unfortunately that is still not enough if solo tanking it on Heroic as the debuffs pile up again very quickly :(. I think I am capable of beating him now that I have an offtank, but every time I try and fail I get locked out of the instance and can't reset it.

4. Congratulations on your achievements! I'll still working on TOC, cant get past the twins. I'm almost positive its my composition. Might have to change things up. But impressive Kalvin!

~Deaths

5. Congratulations on your achievements! I'll still working on TOC, cant get past the twins. I'm almost positive its my composition. Might have to change things up. But impressive Kalvin!

~Deaths
    Sup Draths ^_^

What is your composition atm? You stuck on normal or heroic?

First ... 234