1. Deep Wounds? Is there something wrong with them?

So basicly my question is how some warriors tick like 50k crits and such with a deep wounds dot when ferals cant Rip me for that huge tick. http://prntscr.com/6iiq1o - example, resisted cuz i died but its over 50k as you can see...

Also This happened like 10 mins ago - http://prntscr.com/6iiqh3
    We tested it with the same warrior his bleeds ticked 16k non crit after that with cds and 10k non crit without so its not bug abuse or smtn

Idk its just weird as f for a warrior to do more bleed ticks than a feral which is a bleed dot class.... eh what do i know :D

2. Deep wounds work on strange mechanic (similar to mages ignite). If you would apply dw before previous dw expired on target - you are refreshing the dot and adding new damage to it -> ticks do more damage - it can stack to very high numbers.

Example:
    Warrior just applied DW that should apply 15k dmg in 3 ticks - each tick is supposed to do 5k damage. -> after first tick he applies new DW that is supposed to do 15k damage again. What happens is that first 5k from first DW were applied, but next 10K were not -> it adds up -> so there is fresh DW on target now that should deal 25k damage -> each tick for 8.33K

^outdated info, sry... (this is how it used to work before MoP)

3. That isnt what its supposed to do? Or is it? I know that if u reapply a dot 1 tick before the one on the target expires they add up, not everytime u apply the new dot over the other, otherwise its stupid as f.

4. no a war bleeds arent supose 2 do as much dmg as they did to u on that picture.
    any other response u get telling u different is just another war trying 2 convince everyone (himself also) that it should be insane like that :)

5. As of 5.0.1 the old deep wounds is removed which used to proc on crit and stack with itself, MOP deep wounds is a renamed Rend and buffed slightly, this new version does not stack with itself, this mechanic is long gone from deepwounds.

6. As of 5.0.1 the old deep wounds is removed which used to proc on crit and stack with itself, MOP deep wounds is a renamed Rend and buffed slightly, this new version does not stack with itself, this mechanic is long gone from deepwounds.
    Ty, did not recognize expansion from sreens.

Seems that crit damage scaling is off - bugtracker would be better place to post this.

7. it was a "MONK", wth were you thinking about?

8. okay i am a monk true, but 50k crits are normal for leather users? And thats a mix of tyranical/griv gear, so i can expect getting crited 75k on prideful? Also i have 20% dmg reduction =50k, if someone has like 50% he will be critted 35k (too lazy to calculate, just speculating) Still is this normal?

One more thing, i think that somewhere i've read that bleeds ignore armor, in this case there is absolutely no difference...

9. Deep wounds (mortal wounds) was buffed in 5.4. nothings wrong with it. Its actually one of the best things about arms warrs in 5.4.. people used to neglect deep wounds damage but now. muahahahah (imagine Bloodbath + Deepwounds = unpeelable madness).. but you know, buffing up warrior dots isnt such a bad idea since warrs are relatively easier to burst down now compared to 5.0.5

10. check the bugtracker. one of the devs said that the formula for deep wounds is correct, but the combat log is bugged and it shows the wrong numbers for some reason. if you check the numbers with recount it shows the correct numbers.

11. i am still on my same opinion - its not right for a warrior to do more bleed that a feral. And the combat log -okay, but when i see what numbers my msbt is showing on the side when the warriors are hitting me they arent different at all from the ones in the combat log.But as any problem its gonna go in the pit and never be discussed again.

12. Deep wounds (mortal wounds)
    Deep Wounds is different then Mortal Wounds.

13. deep wounds damage is not only a visual combat log related bug lol. the fact that so many [a: stupid, or b: in denial] people keep saying it's not, is actually quite funny. however, i do not enjoy playing on mop realms like this at all, even on my warr. i will go back to neltharion until warrs get fixed [which probably wont be for a long *** time]. pretty sad, when that warlock agony bug existed that was fixed in the same day, rolling dots n 10 stack agony on everyone, i was still doing only 100k more than warrs lol