1. Warrior donation help

Hey fellow warriors,

I just made a new warrior and I have my last measly 23 coins that I want to spend on my warrior. So far I've already gotten STS HC on the spur of the moment (dat arpen so juicy) but then I realised, I think I'm enjoying playing Protection spec more at the moment (its the only spec I haven't played before). I will be playing PVP and PVE and will probably play both Arms and Prot (both PVE and PVP, I really like to bounce around)

Now my big problem here is that I am really stumped as to what I should donate for. I am considering:
    Glorenzelg for Arms OR
    Icecrown Glacial Wall for Prot OR
    Wrathful shoulders (I'm going to pvp but being the indecisive bastard I am I thought maybe getting this would allow me to not lock in one spec in the future).

Now I know most of you guys are gonna say, LOL GREEDY GUY just pick what you want to play and go with it, I suppose I should have gotten that coming! BUT I really just want to ask:

Is Icecrown Glacial Wall worth its money? I know weapons (ie Gloren) has bigger value for DPS-ers, and there are plenty of shields I can probably get in the future (hell icecrown glacial wall is easier to get then a glorenzelg, is it really worth donating?)

If someone could please shower me with your almighty knowledge, I would be so glad!

2. Hi,
    just adding some information to make your decision even harder ;-)

I would get weapon, since its hardest to obtain out of your options but...

Arms pve is lackluster. (30% less dps than fury at high-end gear; at low gear its about equal, better gear -> fury is more ahead)
    Gloren is not that great for arms (oathbinder is significantly better, but can not be dualwielded as fury)

So if you want to play Arms even though you might not find spot at endgame content LK polearm is better. If you eventually want to go fury as well and are satisfied with lower pvp power gloren is better.

3. Hey fellow warriors,

I just made a new warrior and I have my last measly 23 coins that I want to spend on my warrior. So far I've already gotten STS HC on the spur of the moment (dat arpen so juicy) but then I realised, I think I'm enjoying playing Protection spec more at the moment (its the only spec I haven't played before). I will be playing PVP and PVE and will probably play both Arms and Prot (both PVE and PVP, I really like to bounce around)

Now my big problem here is that I am really stumped as to what I should donate for. I am considering:
    Glorenzelg for Arms OR
    Icecrown Glacial Wall for Prot OR
    Wrathful shoulders (I'm going to pvp but being the indecisive bastard I am I thought maybe getting this would allow me to not lock in one spec in the future).

Now I know most of you guys are gonna say, LOL GREEDY GUY just pick what you want to play and go with it, I suppose I should have gotten that coming! BUT I really just want to ask:

Is Icecrown Glacial Wall worth its money? I know weapons (ie Gloren) has bigger value for DPS-ers, and there are plenty of shields I can probably get in the future (hell icecrown glacial wall is easier to get then a glorenzelg, is it really worth donating?)

If someone could please shower me with your almighty knowledge, I would be so glad!
    get ur s8 shoulders (you pve nib =D)

4. Thanks for the replies lads,

Yeah that's the one reason why I'm pretty reluctant on glorenzelg, I was thinking in the future, I might end up going both Arms PVP and Fury PVE, essentially knocking out oath as an option sooooo yeah. Decisions decisions...

S8 shoulders definitely sound very appealing, cos I will definitely pvp, but having no pvp atm sucks quite badly :( (used boosters already). Ugggggh feels bad.

5. Bumperino, can anyone provide their perspective on Icecrown Glacial Wall? Is it worth donating 23 coins for it?