1. What are your 10 favourite games ?

Share your 10 favourite games that you're either playing now or expect to play in 2015 !!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tar177Xo_Sw

2. They can also be singe player games, Games that you haven even played yet. The reason for this is,that Im going on holiday for 2 weeks and I am looking for some games to test/try out during my holidays. You can also suggest only 1 or 3 games,it doesnt matter :D

3. Mostly xbox one gamer
    Gears of war4/Marcusfenixcollection
    Just cause 3
    Arkham Knight
    Star Wars battlefront 3
    CoD 2015
    Halo 5
    Metal Gear solid The phantom pain
    The division
    Dying light already came out but it was on the top of my list beside star wars battlefront

4. He. Im planning to upgrade PC soon.

so...
    Dying Light
    WoW obviously.
    Cant wait for Black Desert or Bless

Also looking into GW 2,Been waiting for a while. But cant push myself to buy it.

Subbed to your channel mate :)

5. Somehow never been able to get into CoD or BF, Can anyone tell me what's so interesting in shooting people all the time? Dying and respawning ?

6. 1.Quake 3 Arena
    2.Quake 3 Arena
    3.Quake 3 Arena
    4.Quake 3 Arena
    5.Quake 3 Arena
    6.Quake 3 Arena
    7.Quake 3 Arena
    8.Quake 3 Arena
    9.Quake 3 Arena
    10.World of Warcraft

7. Somehow never been able to get into CoD or BF, Can anyone tell me what's so interesting in shooting people all the time? Dying and respawning ?
    Not dying, and shooting things. Personally I love Objective games like Hardcore Search and Destroy. Much pressure, such skills.

If you dying you need to practise ^^

8. I guess I die too much therefor I dont find it as much fun :D Ill give it another go.

9. He. Im planning to upgrade PC soon.

so...
    Dying Light
    WoW obviously.
    Cant wait for Black Desert or Bless

Also looking into GW 2,Been waiting for a while. But cant push myself to buy it.

Subbed to your channel mate :)
    Black Desert is set to release in 2016 in western countries,no idea about bless online, btw for my games

Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dark Souls 2
    Witcher 2
    Witcher 3
    Battlefield 3
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    World of Warcraft
    Tera
    Hitman Absolution
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
    Tomb Raider 2013
    GTA 5

10. I guess I die too much therefor I dont find it as much fun :D Ill give it another go.
    IDK about the newer COD, but grab MW3 make a LAN game and practise against the AI, make it 1vs 6 and just practise until you get the hang of it, I would also suggest you set it to Hardcore mode cos you get used to the one shot kill to get your reflexes going.

11. IDK about the newer COD, but grab MW3 make a LAN game and practise against the AI, make it 1vs 6 and just practise until you get the hang of it, I would also suggest you set it to Hardcore mode cos you get used to the one shot kill to get your reflexes going.
    Ill complete all 3 modern warfares :) Thanks for the suggestion :)

12. Top 10 pc games that had most impact on me: not in particular order

1. Age of empires: The age of kings
    2. Grand theft auto 3+vice city+san andreas
    3. Warcraft 3+tft
    4. TES: Oblivion
    5. Max Payne 1
    6. Witcher 1
    7. Rome: Total war
    8. World of warcraft
    9. Walking dead: Season 1
    10. Call of duty

13. Top 10 pc games that had most impact on me: not in particular order

1. Age of empires: The age of kings
    2. Grand theft auto 3+vice city+san andreas
    3. Warcraft 3+tft
    4. TES: Oblivion
    5. Max Payne 1
    6. Witcher 1
    7. Rome: Total war
    8. World of warcraft
    9. Walking dead: Season 1
    10. Call of duty

Thanks man, Im definitely checking out Walking dead tomorrow,had totally forgotten about it.

14. Thanks man, Im definitely checking out Walking dead tomorrow,had totally forgotten about it.
    Don't mess it with some other crappy ones. There is lot of walking dead clones. This one is point and click game with awesome story and the saddest ending in history :'((

15. Don't mess it with some other crappy ones. There is lot of walking dead clones. This one is point and click game with awesome story and the saddest ending in history :'((
    Are these based on the show ? or its a whole different story and people ?

123 Last