1. May 14, 2015  
    6% Hit > 25% Crit > Haste > Mastery > Rest of Crit

Crit so all your procs will have 100% chance to crit, beacuse Shatter doubles the Crit (25%x2) plus addictional 50% = 100%

you need 20% crit just anyway cause of shatter with molten armor
    no point going for crit since when you're using arcane intellect+molten armor
    I see people with zero class knowledge who trying to shine but they only confuse people. Gj at using Molten Armor as Frost.
    Edited: May 14, 2015

2. May 14, 2015  
    You need 28% crit to be crit capped, because of crit suppression.

Crit isn't as valuable as you're making it out to be, either.

3. May 17, 2015  
    6% Hit > 25% Crit > Haste > Mastery > Rest of Crit

Crit so all your procs will have 100% chance to crit, beacuse Shatter doubles the Crit (25%x2) plus addictional 50% = 100%

I see people with zero class knowledge who trying to shine but they only confuse people. Gj at using Molten Armor as Frost.

if crit is that valuable over all other stats then how come every high rated mage in mop was reforged into haste and mastery, and not into crit?
    random picture of a 3.1k rated mage's armory
    Spoiler: Show

he was sitting at 16% crit with that gear, definitely not 25%.
    with glyph of armors, molten armor reduces your physical damage taken by 16%, and that's what makes it that good. in arenas, against double melee you use molten armor. against melee/caster you use molten armor. against double caster you use mage armor. while frost armor does give you the most damage, you will rarely be using it.
    all i see is a guy trying to act all smart, while he has no clue what he's talking about.
    looking forward to your reply, have a nice day :)

4. May 28, 2015  
    Some of u guys that know ur class realy well should visit bugtracker, couse the curent state of this server where fire is better then frost is just a joke. i dont play a mage but i did have frost mages partners on retail and its kinda sad 2 see how bad the state of it here compared 2 fire spec that should be far far worse in this expansion.
    this is just a sugestion to u guys. try 2 make ur class good as it should be on this expansion , make some posts on bugtracker and check out whats wrong with ur spec.

First 12