1. There is ZERO need for patience with this, because by tomorrow they could change Blackrock to 3.3.5b and then back again.
    Bear in mind the 3.3.5b patch was developed with the AT core running. Whereas, there is a different core being used by the realms to integrate them:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=5#post2412070

So I doubt it would be a simple overnight development, maybe if it were purely still the AT core it would be possible since the technology was developed with that in mind but the Warmane core runs differently.

2. The current meta game is completely unbalanced. Hpal/warr is dominating 2-s so heavily it's not even real, putting of every other comp that is not Hpal/warr or some hard-counter to them. 3v3 is horribly inactive. SoloQueue is the cancer eating almost all of your player base (Needs to be removed forever!). On top of this the
    2) (long-term) Complete a real merge with the other WOTLK realms, or at least make them be in the same Battlegroup(retail-model). Having a pool of 8000 or more people, available for arena, is what you should strive for. Here appears the issue with possible 3.3.5b patch active on AT at the time. Simple pvp gear only, while in arena, condition will do the trick!

Best Regards!

Merging all realms can be best thing ever made to molten and AT. It will increase ammout of 2v2 and 3v3 games. We need it

3. Merging all realms can be best thing ever made to molten and AT. It will increase ammout of 2v2 and 3v3 games. We need it
    They can't merge all wotlk realms into one or they can if u like to dc every min and got lag spikes.
    They are working on CLB for years now. When its 100% done they can start working on how to implement cross realms bg's/arenas/dungs. But when it's done it is going to be superb for pvpers and pvers :)
    So soon™ my friend.

4. Why you think the molten community dont wanna play on blackrock?

Cause the AT community is so autistic its not even attracting, Your like the little 13 year emo kid who sits in the corner drawing satan pictures, the little kid who doesnt want anyone to play with him and screams if someone says hi......I'v spoken with alot of friends who say they cant stand how disrespectful,childish the AT community is

Blackijohn
    Why you think the molten community dont wanna play on blackrock?

Cause the AT community is so autistic its not even attracting, Your like the little 13 year emo kid who sits in the corner drawing satan pictures, the little kid who doesnt want anyone to play with him and screams if someone says hi......I'v spoken with alot of friends who say they cant stand how disrespectful,childish the AT community is
    playing on at for 3 years now. sadly what u are saying is true regarding certain individuals. and i have to admit there are more of these than on any other server i ever played on. i receive unwanted messages such as insults and trolls on a regular basis. still for me this makes 10% of the actual playerbase. not everyone is a ******. my advice would be to avoid soloq (played it one season to supreme and then NEVER EVER again because of rising anger and frustration during this process) and play with people u already know from other servers maybe. guess they still have the feature implemented to get 1 week full gear even without any vip acc.
    me personaly i just have skype and when someone asks me play, i login and thats it xD if people ask me questions, i answer. outside of that i avoid communication after winning or losing a match unless its people i know.

6. One more suggestion:

Make arena rating start again at 1000. This will prevent people from team-jumping and team-disbanding that much. It creates a certain commitment to the team you leveled and will make more teams be active just to reach the 1.5k rating, instead of giving it to them. This will also prevent regular people from facing glads and r1 players at 1.5, because the mentioned "high-rated" players will actually stay at a higher rated team, with the respective high MMR.

Cheers!

7. Oh yeah, it's like a formula really.
    GSQPpS = Games of SQ played per Season.
    LSIYB = Level of Saltiness In Your Blood.

So it goes like this for a common laddie playing SQ on daily bases.

Your got your own default of LSIYB, after around 500 games in SQ[Count : 1000].
    Aka GSQPpS + LSIYB = Your LSIYB grows so much [more rating more LSIYB].

So now you're a "X" class in SQ or in Global lf 'teammates'.
    If you join SQ and you inspect "X" class with 500 games on 1.8/2k your LSIYB starts to boil.

How?Why?Did someone curse you?Does god hates you?And why in the ****ing hell this guy joined?
    You're having best day ever hitting that 2k with 85 games, and now this? You saw this guy, the JIMMY.

He played so many games while you were randomly looking SQ games on your alt, he lost every single one of them, and now JIMMY is here, in your SQ group while facing 3k rated ele and VF gladiator warrior.

At this point your own LSIYB is so freakin' high, and you became a salty mother*ucker.

That's about it it explains 95% of community same thing with 2's and 3's.
    But SQ is the Devil, the main source of evil.

So yeah it's funny tho.
    Heh..

P.S Perfect example, check this stream of that kid Pulsardemo - something god know and just watch the chat console in game / after games, Salty lvl = Ocean.
    oh lmao, this is so true

8. 1. 3.3.5b can't get implemented cause it would affect PvE too much and they probably can't afford using different cores for different realms.

2. While adding some stuff that actually made sense (at least for PvP) it was way too custom and I have no idea how could you guys stand for that.

3. Hpal Warr were dominating the 2v2 ladder just as much in 3.3.5b AT. So I have no idea what you're talking about. In order to make AWarrs in 2s "balanced" you should delete UA from the game.. But if you really want that - just go play another expansion.

4. This game will never be balanced. Even if it seems so for a moment, people will learn the new meta, adapt, and things will come on top over again. In this thread, you aren't demanding balance, you're demanding some custom BS that will change the game you love in an intrusive non-meant-to-be kinda way.

9. 2 years later, Sylaez still posting qq warrior threads... but now he's 2.5k lol?

@bloodknight - the patch didn't affect anything except tooltips and some annoying script that made you type .sidfnisdnfisdnfisdfuis34y234n2i34h823u4ui whenever you changed screens, when I played it on the other 80 pve server.

10. I was talking about the content that it brought with it, not the patch itself.

11. There has been some discussion regarding combining the realms to create one battle system, to improve the efficiency of battlegrounds and arenas.

Effectively, allowing all servers to share one battle group is CLB (Clustered Load Balance) that allows players from other realms to participate in one United battle. This is referred as cross-realm interaction on retail.

Unfortunately, this will never happen. Ever. Unless Molten and AT completely change their structure - this will never happen.

Reason 1. Cross-realm and CLB interaction was implemented for Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaris only. Not wrath. That means they would have to implement a non blizz like feature for content not otherwise available on retail.

Molten will never. Ever. Implement cross realm interaction for any wotlk realm. The only custom content would be on Blackrock not Ragnaros or Deathwing.

This idea if it was to be implemented, would only work on a cata or MoP realm since that was the only two expansions with this feature.

Note that: I cannot confirm whether retail had a cross realm battleground system in wotlk, but if not, then it will remain the same with Molten.

12. So you are basically saying: Yes, the current state is **** and we know it, because of it not only do we NOT gain new people, but we also lose the existing ones. As a solution we decide to run tournaments on top if this broken and almost empty environment, instead of listening to the community. Awesome..
    pretty much...yet, we(molten members) are used on it...

13. There has been some discussion regarding combining the realms to create one battle system, to improve the efficiency of battlegrounds and arenas.

Effectively, allowing all servers to share one battle group is CLB (Clustered Load Balance) that allows players from other realms to participate in one United battle. This is referred as cross-realm interaction on retail.

Unfortunately, this will never happen. Ever. Unless Molten and AT completely change their structure - this will never happen.

Reason 1. Cross-realm and CLB interaction was implemented for Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaris only. Not wrath. That means they would have to implement a non blizz like feature for content not otherwise available on retail.

Molten will never. Ever. Implement cross realm interaction for any wotlk realm. The only custom content would be on Blackrock not Ragnaros or Deathwing.

This idea if it was to be implemented, would only work on a cata or MoP realm since that was the only two expansions with this feature.

Note that: I cannot confirm whether retail had a cross realm battleground system in wotlk, but if not, then it will remain the same with Molten.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Battlegroup PvP between different servers was possible in Wrath.

14. Any GM response on this subject? It's been 3 weeks now - seems like you genuinely do not care.

15. Any GM response on this subject? It's been 3 weeks now - seems like you genuinely do not care.
    No disrespect brother, but I think somewhere on the main page it clearly says, CONTACT A GM. Just somewhere I think you will find it.
    Anyway, I've been away for sometime, trouble in NY and quite busy now. Malaco had any streams or any of the AT crew?

First 123 Last