1. It's about a GM response on the related subject, which would have an impact on the whole server - it's not a personal matter. I have no intention to chit-chat with a GM ;]

2. There was a topic about this long ago (I think). And they are not bringing 3.3.5b back. It's now 3.3.5a and is staying that way. They're fixing things and that's that. No need for this anymore.. Don't complain about a patch tbh.. what's done is done. Forget it :P

3. May 2, 2015  
    3.3.5 b was interesting and it was really nice refreshment after years playing 3.3.5 a.

4. May 3, 2015  
    80% of top is war/pala because of 3.3.5b....

3.3.5b patch added dampening - stacks which reduce heal & damage dealt. Initally that was implented to reduce elapsed time of arena (in example on arena disc ret vs war pala), dampening is doing war pala insane setup, so in 2s vs heal/dps other setups its 90% win of WP, only way is defeat it by sp/rog, sp/mage like Zviadd or very very good disc ret like Preghiera, but normally no chance to win vs good war pala guyz. Delete teh dampening, a lot of players prefer long arenas instead of 80% arenas vs war palas n' loses meh.

5. May 3, 2015  
    80% of top is war/pala because of 3.3.5b....

3.3.5b patch added dampening - stacks which reduce heal & damage dealt. Initally that was implented to reduce elapsed time of arena (in example on arena disc ret vs war pala), dampening is doing war pala insane setup, so in 2s vs heal/dps other setups its 90% win of WP, only way is defeat it by sp/rog, sp/mage like Zviadd or very very good disc ret like Preghiera, but normally no chance to win vs good war pala guyz. Delete teh dampening, a lot of players prefer long arenas instead of 80% arenas vs war palas n' loses meh.
    dampening is boosting DKs so hard too

6. May 3, 2015  
    3.3.5 b was interesting and it was really nice refreshment after years playing 3.3.5 a.
    3.3.5b is never coming back, plus it wouldn't make sense either. Either they update Blackrock to that patch ver. or add another lk ream. BUT it is what it is sadly, and it would not make sense to add another lk realm, Blackrock barely hits above 900 players, compared to its launch where it was over 1200 players.
    I still manage tho when I have the time.

7. May 4, 2015  
    If there is a way to update all wotlk servers to 3.3.5b that will be ****ing epic! will surely attract more wotlk players especially those who played it for years and go bored and others from other private servers . whether it's balance or not is up for question(but IMO it ****ing is!). if Warmane finds a way to to make make a big deal out of it and publicize the upgrade wotlk might get plenty of players as other servers aren't 3.3.5b

8. May 6, 2015  
    If there is a way to update all wotlk servers to 3.3.5b that will be ****ing epic! will surely attract more wotlk players especially those who played it for years and go bored and others from other private servers . whether it's balance or not is up for question(but IMO it ****ing is!). if Warmane finds a way to to make make a big deal out of it and publicize the upgrade wotlk might get plenty of players as other servers aren't 3.3.5b
    There isn't a way, nor will they plan on doing something of that sort. Blackrock is Blackrock, a different gem compared to Deathwing and Ranagros. In my eyes, the mop realm we once had, along with 3.3.5b is dead and gone. Tragic truth.

First 123