1. THIS is what I'm talking about. you guys (AT players ofc) are always going off-topic insulting "molteners" and criticizing their PvP skill. Also keep in mind that that there's a HUGE gear difference, so AT players should NEVER lose to molten teams unless they have serious brain damage. You're a genius.
    And you guys, molten players(not all, but the majority) think that achieving 2500@ molten si so freakin' high,but in fact between at and molten, difference between skill cap is too high. i'm not criticising, but there are douchbags like that 'sushiroll' best mage on **** who got 2k xp on live and hinks he's good. Also there were seasons on at when skillcap on at was higher than live itself, why? Because there was playing a lot of good players from blizz.

2. Actually i agree with soulstice because you don't even know how at used to work with soloq, transmog vendor etc. And you just came here and argue that warsong is nice how it is right now. See, that's why he said you are dumb and so on

3. It's like when you save a man from drowning and he sues you because you broke his necklace in the process

4. So many useless topics about the same thing.... but atleast its (sometimes) fun to read.

I have played on both servers for several years and "both" of them have their + and - . AT tryed to be more "hard-pvp", where molten gives more oppurtunity to causal players. U can complain how much u want, it still doesnt change the fact that merge is done. The server isnt even open for a week, its still have hillarious bugs, random dcs etc... its still too early for jugment.

But to be honestly, for "only" pvp server there should be some features that "force" people to join arena. 1 week cp cap, no mogs, T2s are already avaiable.... on 1k peak theres 800+ people afking, 150 complaining on global and rest is trying to que dead 3s.

Lets wait and see but i hope it wouldnt be too long

5. If you actually criticize Molten's player on skills then you really are criticizing yourself in the process as we are Warmane. 2 communities as 1. If you feel the need to bash Molten then you're just trying to overcompensate for being **** in pvp. If you feel the need to bash Molten Players who don't have the Cata gear (which no molten player should have full cata gear) while you AT players do then obviously your egos are to big and you feel you are superior. Guess what that isn't how the game is going to be in the end. When everyone is equally geared you'll see that molten has better players than you realize. Never be arrogant. Cause at that point you'll be to sure of yourself and when you lose you will only be a fool. Best to let people think you're a fool by keeping your mouth shut. Than to open your mouth and prove to everyone you are a fool.

6. If you actually criticize Molten's player on skills then you really are criticizing yourself in the process as we are Warmane. 2 communities as 1. If you feel the need to bash Molten then you're just trying to overcompensate for being **** in pvp. If you feel the need to bash Molten Players who don't have the Cata gear (which no molten player should have full cata gear) while you AT players do then obviously your egos are to big and you feel you are superior. Guess what that isn't how the game is going to be in the end. When everyone is equally geared you'll see that molten has better players than you realize. Never be arrogant. Cause at that point you'll be to sure of yourself and when you lose you will only be a fool. Best to let people think you're a fool by keeping your mouth shut. Than to open your mouth and prove to everyone you are a fool.
    I criticise cause i know what kind of players are here. They just think they are good as that mage saide he will snipe me( still waiting him to que), and so on. I've played on warsong when end gear was ruthless and i did 2700 with mixed bloodthirsy/vici/ruthless, so yeah, there is a low skillcap on the server(there was, now with this merge it raised). I'm criticising because you can't admit that there is a low skillcap.

7. ....what exactly is your point? :D

8. ....what exactly is your point? :D
    Molten players can't admit they are lower in terms of pvp skill than at ones. That's my point.

9. I criticise cause i know what kind of players are here. They just think they are good as that mage saide he will snipe me( still waiting him to que), and so on. I've played on warsong when end gear was ruthless and i did 2700 with mixed bloodthirsy/vici/ruthless, so yeah, there is a low skillcap on the server(there was, now with this merge it raised). I'm criticising because you can't admit that there is a low skillcap.
    And what is the point in criticizing? To feel superior? If that is the case no one should be criticizing. As that isn't the point of criticizing. I don't even know the mage nor do I care. Sides he can only snipe you if he is a hunter. Otherwise he just set you on fire or freeze you. (hate frost mages with a passion e.e)

Me myself I don't do arenas or BGs. Well I'll do BGs but rarely. Number 1 reason is cause I am far better suited for 1v1. Heck last night I rekt a Hunter as a Spriest (actually surprised myself as I am terrible as casting classes). But before the Hunter's and I's duel he dueled another Spriest and and was pretty even of a fight where it came down to whoever hit first won the duel. He was like "dafaq?" And I stated "I don't even know D:" which I didn't lol. But do you see me criticizing him and putting him down? No. Simply cause it was pointless to do such and I rather not let it go to my head. (Though I still wonder how I did it)

10. Molten players can't admit they are lower in terms of pvp skill than at ones. That's my point.
    That has to be awfully bothering that you can't show off your superiority.

11. Solo que was like virus, if you get an enemy team 3x fire mages you are dead meat in seconds. I don't hate soloq but 5v5 now is dead bracket.

Solo que or DUo Que or any 3s arena on old AT was Malee ,Healer,Range dps ^^ cant get 3 fire mages or something like that ;)

12. Me myself I don't do arenas or BGs. Well I'll do BGs but rarely. Number 1 reason is cause I am far better suited for 1v1. Heck last night I rekt a Hunter as a Spriest (actually surprised myself as I am terrible as casting classes). But before the Hunter's and I's duel he dueled another Spriest and and was pretty even of a fight where it came down to whoever hit first won the duel. He was like "dafaq?" And I stated "I don't even know D:" which I didn't lol. But do you see me criticizing him and putting him down? No. Simply cause it was pointless to do such and I rather not let it go to my head. (Though I still wonder how I did it)
    Stick to your 1v1 and duels. Don't bother us on forums if you don't even like arenas nor the "awesomeness" of BGs.

13. 1: BOTH former AT and Molten members alike are off topic, not just 1 or the other.

2: BOTH former AT and Molten members alike think they're pro. I played molten, i played at, i played and still play warmane, i played and still play retail. MOST of you, from both servers.. BOTHHH servers.. are nubs. There are a few, and only a few, good players on both realms.

I'm ashamed to be a molten player and an at player right now. y'all are whining like such lil b*tches! they need to make server bashing bannable just to make u kids shut up already. grow up.

I criticise cause i know what kind of players are here.
    You're here. 'nuff said.

Stick to your 1v1 and duels. Don't bother us on forums if you don't even like arenas nor the "awesomeness" of BGs.
    They can do as they please.

14. they need to make server bashing bannable
    it seems they already did. Soulsticeyo is currently banned, thankfully :D

First ... 2345 Last