1. Man people take this game way to serious

2. I wanted to quote this:
    I really don't understand why both servers must be like AT either. Why can't one server have the AT's system while the other one old warsongs system? Then the problem will be solved and everyone gets to taste some advantages.
    when i read this guy's post for the first time, i disrespected him for how stupid it was. but right now that's what it seems to be happening. current Warsong turned out to be an exact copy of old Warsong, sadly. Blackrock, however is still 100% AT core, which is the reason why im actually playing there. let us just hope they leave blackrock alone.

3. Man people take this game way to serious
    I know, what are the chances of finding all of them gathered at said game's forums, right?!

4. Just because you are a douchebag it doesn't mean that some features from at should not be implemented.
    Cause I am not the only person who sees whining over **** is actually quite pathetic. I haven't seen this much Q.Q for quite awhile since the merge with AT....oh...wait there's the problem.... On a serious note AT players should be happy they have a realm to play on. Warmane owes nothing to anyone. They are not obligated to cater to anyone's desire. In the end it is up to the admins. The same can be said about Molten players.

5. You can't get 3x fire mages against you. It's always 2 different dps classes and a healer.
    Back in time you could but was hotfixed and was pain in back to face them.

6. too bad QQ won't get hotfixed :)

I do think at least "some" of AT features should be implemented here. Personally if I was part of the group of people that want to actively ensure the productivity of warsong/blackrock, i'd gather everyone i can that feels the same, come up with questions to ask the staff, and have them all get answered while having it then stickied as a future plans faq

7. too bad QQ won't get hotfixed :)

I do think at least "some" of AT features should be implemented here. Personally if I was part of the group of people that want to actively ensure the productivity of warsong/blackrock, i'd gather everyone i can that feels the same, come up with questions to ask the staff, and have them all get answered while having it then stickied as a future plans faq
    Your avatar gave me cancer, like for real

8. too bad QQ won't get hotfixed :)

I'm 100% sure you can't pass 1700 on at. You represent too much skillz, 3k @live, right?

9. I'm 100% sure you can't pass 1700 on at. You represent too much skillz, 3k @live, right?
    What we have here is AT garbage that talks **** when is **** himself we also have Soulstice who got banned on forums as well. Let me just say This long before the merge you AT scums said oh molten is **** lalalala and so on but look your here on molten now known as warmane you shouldnt be talking about the server at all adding stuff and so on. AT had a 90 playerbase and even lower so luckily your here on molten with a little higher player base and yet let me say this ur a 1550 rat so pls talk more **** about molten players cause then for sure ill snipe you

10. What we have here is AT garbage that talks **** when is **** himself we also have Soulstice who got banned on forums as well. Let me just say This long before the merge you AT scums said oh molten is **** lalalala and so on but look your here on molten now known as warmane you shouldnt be talking about the server at all adding stuff and so on. AT had a 90 playerbase and even lower so luckily your here on molten with a little higher player base and yet let me say this ur a 1550 rat so pls talk more **** about molten players cause then for sure ill snipe you
    This is one of the reasons why I would love a like button on the forum for posts x3

11. The thing is these AT scums will always try to mock Warmane players in every possible way and show how "bad" they are. Well, I can see that they got all butthurt after Malaco had sold them out, but that doesn't justify their attitude. Instead of these limitless QQ threads and unnecessary harassment, you better get used to how thing work now simply because:
    QQ won't get hotfixed :)

12. The amount of off-topic created by your sheep community is enormous, and since we're going off-topic:

All you molteners posting here, currently are stuck at 1.8. The top50 is occupied by AT players. And yesterday we just realized that losing to most molten teams in arena is like losing to a scripted NPC.

#grabs popcorn

13. What we have here is AT garbage that talks **** when is **** himself we also have Soulstice who got banned on forums as well. Let me just say This long before the merge you AT scums said oh molten is **** lalalala and so on but look your here on molten now known as warmane you shouldnt be talking about the server at all adding stuff and so on. AT had a 90 playerbase and even lower so luckily your here on molten with a little higher player base and yet let me say this ur a 1550 rat so pls talk more **** about molten players cause then for sure ill snipe you
    I'm still waiting for you to que.

14. What we have here is AT garbage that talks **** when is **** himself we also have Soulstice who got banned on forums as well. Let me just say This long before the merge you AT scums said oh molten is **** lalalala and so on but look your here on molten now known as warmane you shouldnt be talking about the server at all adding stuff and so on. AT had a 90 playerbase and even lower so luckily your here on molten with a little higher player base and yet let me say this ur a 1550 rat so pls talk more **** about molten players cause then for sure ill snipe you
    Why aren't you sniping me yet?

15. The amount of off-topic created by your sheep community is enormous, and since we're going off-topic:

All you molteners posting here, currently are stuck at 1.8. The top50 is occupied by AT players. And yesterday we just realized that losing to most molten teams in arena is like losing to a scripted NPC.
    THIS is what I'm talking about. you guys (AT players ofc) are always going off-topic insulting "molteners" and criticizing their PvP skill. Also keep in mind that that there's a HUGE gear difference, so AT players should NEVER lose to molten teams unless they have serious brain damage. You're a genius.

First 12345 Last