1. Obviously it isnt. I mean i play on Frostwolf and i am a huge fan of RP-ing myself, but sadly Frostwolf is only full of Alliance douchebags who gank people lower than them.

2. Obviously it isnt. I mean i play on Frostwolf and i am a huge fan of RP-ing myself, but sadly Frostwolf is only full of Alliance douchebags who gank people lower than them.
    You speak as if Horde isn't the exact same thing.
    As for the topic at hand I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to try and get something going, I know I'd be willing to do so on the Alliance side. Seems like I'm the only person on Stormwind with a semi-RP x-mog (Currently wearing my Syndicate Bandit set). I have plenty of experience with DMing so we could possibly get a-rollin' with this.

3. There are 2 major RP guilds on Sargeras.

4. There are 2 major RP guilds on Sargeras.
    Would you be so kind as to tell us faction and what their RP is based on lorewise? I personally don't want to move my characters to another realm but I might just level a new one in Sargeras if they are attractive to me.

5. Would you be so kind as to tell us faction and what their RP is based on lorewise? I personally don't want to move my characters to another realm but I might just level a new one in Sargeras if they are attractive to me.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rmwind-Army-gt <Stormwind Army>
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....laying-Kingdom <The Roleplaying Kingdom>

6. If you really are into RP on Sargeras, whisper me if you see me online. In-game name's Eldonius.

7. Fair warning that we're trying to set up some Alliance RP on Frostwolf, anyone interested feel free to shoot up a message.

8. Fair warning that we're trying to set up some Alliance RP on Frostwolf, anyone interested feel free to shoot up a message.
    Why would u start RP on frostwolf when the majority of RPers are on Sargeras?

9. Cause Frostwolf is a better realm overall (by my opinion atleast), and all things should be considered before transfering, as I wouldn't want to make a mistake of transfering my best character for nothing.

10. Why would u start RP on frostwolf when the majority of RPers are on Sargeras?
    Because some of us don't want to transfer our main characters as we're still PvPers and PvErs and believe Frostwolf's activity is something far more important than encountering a couple more RPers. Let us not forget this isn't an RP server, people don't come here for RP, RP is a bonus, we won't change characters based on a bonus.

11. Soooo...RP on Frostwolf is dead then?

12 Last