1. I transfered to Sargeras, Ibelus has been inactive for 6 days so I don't know about him. Feel free to PM me if you are interested on Sargeras.

2. The sad part is that as long as people are not willing to make sacrifices for role playing, such as giving up what they consider to be a better PvP/PvE realm, then role playing on Warmane will pretty much mirror role playing on retail. It'll be dead, dying or diluted. The absolutely best thing that could happen is for everyone to consolidate onto a single server, but you'll never get everyone to agree on which one.

I think it is safe to assume that everything server has role players on it, though that server's activity will vary based on a fairly huge number of factors. Some people don't want to see panda's around, so they stay on Cata servers; some people feel the same way about Worgen, so they stick to WotLK servers. Some people like the old world the way it is, some people have never known anything but the cata version of Aeroth. Some like 52point talent tree specs, some don't. Some have friends in raid guilds still trying to down the LK (wotlk), some are fighting DW (Cata), and some are waiting in line to raid Orgrimmar (mop).

I personally don't care about PvP or PvP progression, AH rates, or whatever. I picked Sargeras to play on because it seems to have the most active, albeit still very few, RP guilds. That's my personal preference but I just have a hard time role playing without others; if I wanted to RP alone I'd go play a single player game like Baldur's Gate or Skyrim.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

3. May 9, 2015  
    I play Alliance and Horde Frostwolf, and I RP!

I highly suggest anyone interested in RP on any realm types /join OOCRP so even without a guild we can all stay in touch.

4. May 10, 2015  
    so any rp horde guilds on sargeras or frostwolf?
    Edited: May 10, 2015

5. May 17, 2015  
    Is there any word on what the RP guilds will be named once they have to transfer? Also, I wouldn't worry about server gankers. It's unavoidable and happens on both sides. It just happens that more people play Alliance at the moment.

First 12