1. How to farm JP

SonT is closed. is the slow MSP the only way to farm justice?

2. There are alot more dumgeons open. Not just MSP.

3. ok, if i have to rephrase.. the best place to farm JP?

4. brewery is bugged since day 1, jade serpent and gates of setting sun give 24 hours cd, and nizau is closed, so yea msp :)

5. y, right, Msp it`s the only way now ;(

6. SonT is closed. is the slow MSP the only way to farm justice?
    Exploit alert, exploit alert. MSP should have a 24h cd too, at least without rdf system usage.

Otherwise, you're exploiting. That's why SONT was closed.

7. Exploit alert, exploit alert. MSP should have a 24h cd too, at least without rdf system usage.

Otherwise, you're exploiting. That's why SONT was closed.
    No SOTN was closed because the 2nd boss would cause chain crashes for the party.

Next time open the bugtracker and take a look.

8. People do the MSP first boss run and reset thing which kinda sux

Try Deadmines if ur bored.

9. Heroic id's shouldn't be resetable, but then rdf system should be giving vp and jp for completing dungeons.
    (Except Brewery, **** Brewery worst kind of place ever)

10. Why is new content being released when existing content is not fixed?

11. Why is new content being released when existing content is not fixed?
    "Joined: 2012" and you still dont know how Molten release the stuff?

12. "Joined: 2012" and you still dont know how Molten release the stuff?
    haha..i do know.. but i thought with Kaer coming back and all, things will be different than how it was... i really thought he will make some good waves.. there have been..some.. but still the fact that only one dungeon is farmable for JP is kinda sad and they are releasing so much PVE raid contents( dunno how much is bugged)

@Kemii: i agree thats a good reason to close down the dungeon but they've changed their priorities atm ..its raids and PVP( since the merger)

13. No SOTN was closed because the 2nd boss would cause chain crashes for the party.

Next time open the bugtracker and take a look.
    Taunt exploit on first boss is also included.

14. Back in the days we were able to farm northrend instances for jp only, they were giving really little and it was going slowly, then they opened deadmines, which is one of the coolest dungeon on hc. Everyone was happy then.
    Now you guys complain that one instance is closed and the one with bugged reset timer is too slow.. come on.

15. Back in the days we were able to farm northrend instances for jp only, they were giving really little and it was going slowly, then they opened deadmines, which is one of the coolest dungeon on hc. Everyone was happy then.
    Now you guys complain that one instance is closed and the one with bugged reset timer is too slow.. come on.
    ah the sweet memories :D basicaly what this guy said :D

12 Last