Just a side note, but it's a shame that the twinks are scattered across the realms. I myself am playing on Deathwing; we do have plenty of BG's at 19, especially in the evening (EU). I hope they'll eventually manage to get CLB working, as I thought that would make it possible to play battlegrounds vs. players from other (same expansion) realms.

Sorry for totally ignoring the point of the thread.

- Faydox
Probably not, each expansion, some 19s, or twinks in general have different talent setups, and gear, etc. Plus if it was possible, it'd be overkill, mainly for 19 mop twinks to fight against you is an instant defeat due to our current situation.... Abnormal twinks :L

I know lol I feel ya on that tho. Neltharion's 19 got Baro, Tal, Truk, Omaus, Glitch and a number of others. Euxdus the leader of black mask/new twink nation/ck (Triad) was spotted flying around as a druid, so it is safe to say there is a number of 19s there, however, I was told my omaus that Bgs didnt pop for him yet, so him and the others go on an expedition (honor run).

On Frostwolf, I know Vhoss is there, she was orginally a 29 on neltharion, and said that drake, who is also from nelth, is there with her. There is a number of other 19s on FW, most being Alliance, I dunno who is the strongest of the twinks, but as I said, since Drake is there, horde 19s will be tougher than Alliance.

Have you got any battleground pop in Sargeras? Im twinking in FW and havent played once even tough im 24/7 in queue

No, but Viss and Cerbs(drake) were seen fighting other 70s in front of Org, so it is safe to say they were fighting non-twink players, however, I know for a fact, Viss is probably the only decent DK twink on that realm, just in need of gems, but decent.

There was a level 18 Panda talking to bloodlust, speaking to bring back the 70s, another player from and the stealthed rogues told the panda about the 70s on stormsout and was a bit concern about making one due to not many twinks being around.

Back then on SS, 3/4 brackets existed: 19s, 70s-74s and the 85s. Not sure, but rare run ins with 29s.
People say there is no content, after hearing about the FW hunter, that is no excuse lol, there is world drops and vp can be used as well. Same could be said for the 70s, Deathwing cant have all the fun ;)