1. Sargeras twinks

Any twink community?

19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 60,, 70(arenas)

Or some peeps wanna start one?

Because i got 19 twink now and there are simple 0 bgs at that point. or other ones.

SO anyone wants to start one or something

DBGHOST0
    There is 2 I've seen.
    Cerbrius who is suspected to be drake and the other is vicissitude.
    both geared for fighting 70s and both located in Fays Enterprise.

3. There is 2 I've seen.
    Cerbrius who is suspected to be drake and the other is vicissitude.
    both geared for fighting 70s and both located in Fays Enterprise.
    Well they are online every other day, at times, they do feel discouraged due to lack of 70s.
    The dk my friend and I worked on was somewhat of a waste :L

4. I have 2 twinks on frostwolf but one of the problems right now is that we have 2 MoP realms, wich divides the twink population :S.

5. I have 2 twinks on frostwolf but one of the problems right now is that we have 2 MoP realms, wich divides the twink population :S.
    Dam that sucks. Now I see more twinks for the 19 bracks on FW. I just some of us will probably die out on Sargs :( Well there goes the bonus coins and pts and time.

6. Dont feel bad, i spent 50 coins and 250 points on a single twink

7. The problem with twinking is, you need a busy and bristling population busy with leveling and questing.
    I say this is a problem on Sargeras because the quests are so bugged, people don't even enjoy leveling up at all. Most just instantly level to 90.

Sad is the state of Molten/Warmane or w/e...

8. There needs to be a list for specific realms,a new database so we can keep a track on a few twinks. One for Sargs and the other for FW.

9. This is why I don't understand why so many people have gone to Cata and MoP for twinking. WotLK is still the best version for casual leveling and for the lower levels in general.

10. I have created a twink guiild in Frostwolf realm. If anyone wants to join then look for me in game:
    Mythirac
    Mythamar
    Lickmypaw

11. This is why I don't understand why so many people have gone to Cata and MoP for twinking. WotLK is still the best version for casual leveling and for the lower levels in general.
    But twinking was still possible regardless.
    On Stormstout we had 2 brackets. The 19s and the 70s.

On Neltharion before the craziness, we had 19s and 70s as well, but people used the No Content Excuse to not twink, yet New Twink Nation Clan shattered those thoughts by attacking players in zones with their twinks, if I remember they had 192, 29s, and 70s running amock, they knew content was limited, but they still managed to get the best gear possible without going into dungeons, mainly the 19s that were with them.

Some us twinks are scattered, and I agree wotlk is best for twinking, however, some people had made their choice. Now that you know who is on FW and prepping for 19s, I am considering on making a twink there and probably in the future, transfer.

12. But twinking was still possible regardless.
    On Stormstout we had 2 brackets. The 19s and the 70s.

On Neltharion before the craziness, we had 19s and 70s as well, but people used the No Content Excuse to not twink, yet New Twink Nation Clan shattered those thoughts by attacking players in zones with their twinks, if I remember they had 192, 29s, and 70s running amock, they knew content was limited, but they still managed to get the best gear possible without going into dungeons, mainly the 19s that were with them.

Some us twinks are scattered, and I agree wotlk is best for twinking, however, some people had made their choice. Now that you know who is on FW and prepping for 19s, I am considering on making a twink there and probably in the future, transfer.
    Eh, fair enough. I still prefer WotLK.

13. As of now there is 5 twinks, 70 on horde side from what I've heard, I dunno about the Alliance side. Another horde is making a come back I heard.

14. Have you got any battleground pop in Sargeras? Im twinking in FW and havent played once even tough im 24/7 in queue

15. Just a side note, but it's a shame that the twinks are scattered across the realms. I myself am playing on Deathwing; we do have plenty of BG's at 19, especially in the evening (EU). I hope they'll eventually manage to get CLB working, as I thought that would make it possible to play battlegrounds vs. players from other (same expansion) realms.

Sorry for totally ignoring the point of the thread.

- Faydox

12 Last