1. What happend to warlocks?

Last time i did ToES/MsV i pulled 250-350K dps in ToES/MsV with ilvl 524. never went below 200k on any boss.

Today i couldnt go above 140k, with the exact same rotations etc.

Averege hits:
    Incinerate: 194k
    Chaos bolt: 402k

Last week my incenerates was doing 300k+ on averege and chaos bolts with Dark Soul active critted for 1-1.3M.

Was there some invisible nerf in the last update? because there is nothing in the changelog that gives any sign of warlocks being nerfed that heavily.

2. they corrected back-draft buff. which now reduced the incinarate spell cost but not mentioned on changelog... Maybe something like that could be done.. imo 300k + incinarate damage not normal.. seems like buff stacking issue.

Btw before the lastfix. i was using fel-flame instead of incinarate as filler and my overall damage done plus dps was higher... But it is impossible now.

3. 250k dp7!!! I dont think it's even possible with current tiers(both ingame n market place) combine with buff stack issue unless theres any fight that buff up and y i recently my incs hit like noodle n chos bolt barly hits 500 or lil with wepon proc,lightweave,both trinkletss(jp,darkmoon) n DS.
    seems time to role aff untill we get next tier bonuses...

4. seems time to role aff untill we get next tier bonuses...
    t14 bonus seems broken atm. i tried .. unfortunately chaos bolt still consuming same amount of ember and incinarate not giving more embers. if u talk about t15 ... i dont have an idea about it.

5. I played lock on retail, if i remember correctly 300k incinerate was pretty standard at ilvl 522-530, and in SoO it started to go up above 400-500k. but idk tbh.

I tried out affli and pulled the same dps as in destro (140kish) but i ran out of mana almost instantly and my soul shards regen was very slow.

Also before anyone mentions buff stacking and drums of war etc, no we did not use either of those.